Is it possible build some sort of large superweapon to punch humanity in the face?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.headvertise.com/images/im3.gif'>

At Headvertise™ we need you, the college student, to run campaigns for our advertisers. We do not have a need for actual man hours, as we have developed a system that will allow you to live your life, while getting paid. You will get paid for time spent in class, time eating, time in the dorms, time meandering the campus, even time sleeping. Our only requirement is that you are shameless and outgoing, as our campaigns require you to modify your appearance for one school week at a time.

I'm sure you're asking yourself, 'What kind of modification are we talking about?' Well, simply put, it is not a permanent change, but something that will get you individually noticed in any crowd. What we do is supply you a temporary tattoo, which will be placed on your forehead, by our regional representatives. You will then wear this tattoo on your forehead for your school week, receiving a handsome reward for your participation in the campaign.

The weekly pay you will receive will vary from student to student, and is determined by the survey results and the scope of advertising campaigns. The average student will earn $150 per week, with some variance above and below that figure.

SIGN ME UP DOOD!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I mean, sure, some kid with a fucking 'Verizon' logo on his head will get noticed, but it would take more than $150 to get me to do that.

I'd rather walk around with a hockey helmet on with the chinstrap done up than a tattoo on my forehead.

Is there anywhere we can get away from advertising?

Idea! They should put logos on the little triangle of fabric at the back of thongs and hire girls to walk around all day. Now, that would get noticed.

Guest BROWNer

pff, even if i was so wounded, do i want everyone

to know i'm such a hurtin' unit? i wonder what the

nibble factor is..

where/how/why did you find this el mam?