is it ok to be gay?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

im a big homophobe.and i know me being one, i can be looked down upon as a close minded fool, but fuck that.i cant stand the thought of a dick being rammed up my ass, let alone kiss a guy.eew!blah!

i know a bunch of gay people and they know where i stand..they know i dont hate, but they know that i KNOW there is something wrong with being gay.yes guys, even for girls to be gay is wrong in my book, but i like it.

so dont get me wrong gay people..people clown eachother everyday on here cause of stupid shit and "gay" is a good target.

for the guys..i think its funny how a gay guys face will glow..for some reason thier faces shine..and thier eyebrows are scary lookin.

manly gayness...what the fuck are you thinking?!stop thinking of your dad molesting you.

girls...its sweet, just kiss all you like.especially if youre not gay.

have a gay day people

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

............i dont really care if people are gay. i think its kind of absurd to care that much.

most homophobes just think gay guys want to fuck them and everything. gay people have standards too. and arent psychotic rapists or anything. so i dont know why the typically homophobic person would think that.

i personally think they're usually masking some kind of subconcious (or maybe not all that subconcious...) homosexual thoughts themselves. gay people are just like you and i for the most part. except that they dont like having sex with the opposite gender. so who cares? its their bedroom, let them do what they want in it.

Guest willy.wonka

i remember this one cat... he was cool as shit. then there was this guy named dexter that we aka'ed "edward scissor hands" this fool was freakishly gay.so after this big party, we went over to the cool guys house..he was in his bedroom and somebody was under his sheets..talkin about drugs while somebody is giving him head..he was real cool about it..like yeah im getting head like a pimp..next thing you know dexter comes poppin out of from under the sheets gasping like he just tanked a 40...

i was blown away..i almost started crackin up..i really didnt know what to do.i would have never thought this guy was gay.he was just lookin at us like, " yeah this is my little bitch".

gay ravers down where im from are known to feed kids extacy and turn/brainwashing the guys to think thier gay.one of my own straightfriends was really trying to kiss me until i knocked his ass out.fuckin extacy.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

gay ravers down where im from are known to feed kids extacy and turn/brainwashing the guys to think thier gay.one of my own straightfriends was really trying to kiss me until i knocked his ass out.fuckin extacy.

i can still see some of my boys and tease them about it.."remember when you sucked dick!".

haha, i dont tease them like that..but little things can be brought up to clown one another.

Guest chicken bone

I get stared at by a lot of gay guys but none of them ever seem to actually hit on me. I've been followed around for a bit by lots of gay men. I found a gay man in my closest. I gave him a capri-sun strawberry flavored juice packet and sent him home.

There are two gay men that stalk me around the city. One is like 6"7 and he is this big German guy thats about 40 something years old and he lives in my apartment building. The other is either his mutual gayfriend or lover. This is the one that scares me more just because he is a squat man of about 5"3 but he is ripped to shit and my friend says he is a workout trainer guy (which explains why he's always wearing spandex and a tanktop muscle shirt). He's Malaysian too. Well anyways, everytime I come out of my apartment on weekends I always seem to run into them and they like to sort of trail me for a few blocks. Everytime I walk past them they stare at me. Everytime I run into that German dude he is always staring at me and he tries to talk to me about stupid shit asking me about my life , etc... (With heavy German accent). Then the squat guy is just staring at me with bug eyes. Little beady bug eyes... Those little eyes. tiny eyes

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

............i dont really care if people are gay. i think its kind of absurd to care that much.

most homophobes just think gay guys want to fuck them and everything. gay people have standards too. and arent psychotic rapists or anything.

that... sounds like something... some GAY GUY WOULD SAY!@#$!

ADMIT IT@#$! YOU HATE CANADIANS AS MUCH AS I DO

Guest ctrl+alt+del

stop thinking of your dad molesting you.

...thats a pretty dumb thing to say. its not like YOU want your mom to molest you. so why would some gay guy want his dad molesting him. i dont think every gay guy is down with incest, just like not every cheerleader is down for beastiality (although there probably ARE some)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i just dont understand why gays have to act like fucking fruits...i mean shit if your gay and you act normal i dont have a problem with you, i'll smoke a blunt with you but your not coming anywhere physically near me..but if your one of those gays who wears all leather, wears white make up, gets tit implants and talks with that lisp just out of the fact your gay...you can go kill yourself....fucking homos

Guest socrates

The only reason you hate/afraid of gays is because of deep homosexual feelings that you think you have, i.e. you dream at night of a man doing a sexual act that may or may not include you, you find your self feeling uncomfterble when abother man touches you in an abviously non-sexual way, or you've had an erection when a talking to another man or woke up with one when thinking of a man. You all need to become comfterble enough with yourselves and then re-enter society. I know that I'm not gay I have no problem being around gay men, guess what gay men usually are good with things like hair, clothing, and spitting game. All things that girls look for in a guy, maybe some you fell jealous because you've had a girl that explained to you that a gay man unterstood her better.

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: is it ok to be gay?

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

...thats a pretty dumb thing to say. its not like YOU want your mom to molest you. so why would some gay guy want his dad molesting him. i dont think every gay guy is down with incest, just like not every cheerleader is down for beastiality (although there probably ARE some)

dont worry, its only shit-talk.i know that there might be a chance that some of these people on here was or are being molested by thier parents..cause there are a lot of wierdos up on here.its all life and who ever think that homophobes are really closet gays are as dumb as my comment that i said about "manly gays" being molested by daddy.

i helped celebrate a fags birthday last night..am i wrong? i think not.

i always wondered what is going through gay people's minds..like while me and this girl were totally flirting with eachother she was checkin out other chicks.my friend/brother is gay and is ashamed of being gay when being straight comes to his mind.

sometimes i feel sorry for them, other times i feel kinda happy that they can do whatever they want and not care what other people think.some just disgust me like "its really a disease".

yah seen?

the inevtiable bodice_response

hi, I'm sure you knew I'd arrive in here eventually

Gay people annoy the shit out of me. I usually avoid gay co-workers like the plague, I change the channel when some gay-themed topic comes on, I cringe inwardly when I see really butch lesbians or drag queens, the color pink makes me queasy.

Some times i want to beat up gay people. then my girlfriend tells me to calm down.

Why do we (they) need a parade? If we (they) really wanted integration and equality in society, why would wandering around a city in pink thongs chucking condoms around help?

Why do we (they) think that freedom of speech is selective, and that anything anti-gay can be silenced? I have given people shit on this board for gay bashing, but I don't demand that they are banned (unless it personal abuse - that IS different...)

Being gay means wanting to fuck people of the same gender as yourself, END OF LIST. It doesnt mean you want to BE some one of the opposite gender, it doesn't mean you like trans-atlantic Hi-NRG techno garbage music, it doesn't mean you have the entire moral weight of you fellow gay people on your shoulders with every step you take, it doesn't mean you support Nazis like GLAAD, it doesn't mean you engage in anal sex/ fisting/ weird pee sex/ sex with toys,

I find gay people to be incredibly elitist, it's very important that you be a "real" gay person. they don't acknowlegde that you ARE gay until you been sleeping with the same gender for years - and never deviate. Bisexual girls are often ostracised for not being "real".

I find there is a clear attempt made to enforce a "sense of community" on gay people, by gay people. You've never met these people, you didn't grow up with these people, you don't have anything in common with these people except your sexual orientation - Why would BE a community? Why do these Gay Fundementalists so confidently claim to speak for me?

ok, I'm done :spent:

Re: the inevtiable bodice_response

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

they don't acknowlegde that you ARE gay until you been sleeping with the same gender for years - and never deviate. Bisexual girls are often ostracised for not being "real".

BODICE KEEPING IT REAL YA HEARD.

im a big homophobe.and i know me being one, i can be looked down upon as a close minded fool, but fuck that.i cant stand the thought of a dick being rammed up my ass, let alone kiss a guy.eew!blah!

I use to be a huge homophobe, then I started dating this girl whose father was gay - I didn't know till about a month in the relationship with her that he was... Nice guy, didn't act no diffrent then any other person I've ever met, I was only 16 at the time, not 7 years later - I've known a few gay people, people I went to school with, played tee-ball with as a kid an shit.. Nothing changed about them... All in all, I guess changing your sexual prefence is like changing religion, some people will always be hung up on it being a bad thing, because yournot thier norm... I can think of worse things...

oh and 80% of the quote,unquote gay population don't practice anal... So more then likely your not going be ass-raped by a gang of bikers and a Indian.

Archived