1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

is it ok to be gay?

Discussion in 'News' started by willy.wonka, Nov 29, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

is it ok to be gay?

Discussion started by willy.wonka - Nov 29, 2002

im a big homophobe.and i know me being one, i can be looked down upon as a close minded fool, but fuck that.i cant stand the thought of a dick being rammed up my ass, let alone kiss a guy.eew!blah!

i know a bunch of gay people and they know where i stand..they know i dont hate, but they know that i KNOW there is something wrong with being gay.yes guys, even for girls to be gay is wrong in my book, but i like it.

so dont get me wrong gay people..people clown eachother everyday on here cause of stupid shit and "gay" is a good target.

for the guys..i think its funny how a gay guys face will glow..for some reason thier faces shine..and thier eyebrows are scary lookin.
    manly gayness...what the fuck are you thinking?!stop thinking of your dad molesting you.

girls...its sweet, just kiss all you like.especially if youre not gay.

have a gay day people

2. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Nov 29, 2002

i don't know, but i'm first up in this thread..

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Nov 29, 2002

............i dont really care if people are gay. i think its kind of absurd to care that much.

most homophobes just think gay guys want to fuck them and everything. gay people have standards too. and arent psychotic rapists or anything. so i dont know why the typically homophobic person would think that.

i personally think they're usually masking some kind of subconcious (or maybe not all that subconcious...) homosexual thoughts themselves. gay people are just like you and i for the most part. except that they dont like having sex with the opposite gender. so who cares? its their bedroom, let them do what they want in it.

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Nov 29, 2002

i remember this one cat... he was cool as shit. then there was this guy named dexter that we aka'ed "edward scissor hands" this fool was freakishly gay.so after this big party, we went over to the cool guys house..he was in his bedroom and somebody was under his sheets..talkin about drugs while somebody is giving him head..he was real cool about it..like yeah im getting head like a pimp..next thing you know dexter comes poppin out of from under the sheets gasping like he just tanked a 40...

i was blown away..i almost started crackin up..i really didnt know what to do.i would have never thought this guy was gay.he was just lookin at us like, " yeah this is my little bitch".

gay ravers down where im from are known to feed kids extacy and turn/brainwashing the guys to think thier gay.one of my own straightfriends was really trying to kiss me until i knocked his ass out.fuckin extacy.

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Nov 29, 2002

It *is* ok to be gay, as long as:

A. You don't hit on me and...
    B. You don't hit on me.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Nov 29, 2002

i can still see some of my boys and tease them about it.."remember when you sucked dick!".

haha, i dont tease them like that..but little things can be brought up to clown one another.

7. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

chicken bone - Replied Nov 29, 2002

I get stared at by a lot of gay guys but none of them ever seem to actually hit on me. I've been followed around for a bit by lots of gay men. I found a gay man in my closest. I gave him a capri-sun strawberry flavored juice packet and sent him home.

There are two gay men that stalk me around the city. One is like 6"7 and he is this big German guy thats about 40 something years old and he lives in my apartment building. The other is either his mutual gayfriend or lover. This is the one that scares me more just because he is a squat man of about 5"3 but he is ripped to shit and my friend says he is a workout trainer guy (which explains why he's always wearing spandex and a tanktop muscle shirt). He's Malaysian too. Well anyways, everytime I come out of my apartment on weekends I always seem to run into them and they like to sort of trail me for a few blocks. Everytime I walk past them they stare at me. Everytime I run into that German dude he is always staring at me and he tries to talk to me about stupid shit asking me about my life , etc... (With heavy German accent). Then the squat guy is just staring at me with bug eyes. Little beady bug eyes... Those little eyes. tiny eyes

8. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Nov 29, 2002

you cant "turn" someone gay.

you can bring out existing/covered homosexual feelings. but you cant make someone gay.

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG 12oz Senior Member

iCEBERG - Replied Nov 29, 2002

that... sounds like something... some GAY GUY WOULD SAY!@#$!

ADMIT IT@#$! YOU HATE CANADIANS AS MUCH AS I DO

iCEBERG - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Nov 29, 2002

hahahhaa

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum 12oz Junior Member

Ralph Wiggum - Replied Nov 29, 2002

HOMOPHOBES = CLOSETED GAYS

Ralph Wiggum - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  12. ledzep

ledzep 12oz Junior Member

ledzep - Replied Nov 30, 2002

well, be it good, bad or neutral:

heres how to find out who is!

http://fes-net.com/_lob/news0101/HOMOshakepic_02.gif'>

use wisely kids!

ledzep - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Nov 30, 2002

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Nov 30, 2002

...thats a pretty dumb thing to say. its not like YOU want your mom to molest you. so why would some gay guy want his dad molesting him. i dont think every gay guy is down with incest, just like not every cheerleader is down for beastiality (although there probably ARE some)