Is It Just Me

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

or has ch0 been wack the last few days?? no good topics no good convos.....whats goin on?...i know its nice out n people are enjoying it (same here) but still...i dont know..

Weekend.

I'll come with some funk somehow later in the week.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Ch. 0 has been hwack for years......

I wanna know what these 'golden days' of 12oz

so many of you talk about were exactly.

I've backtracked through this place, read the

oldest threads, read the shit in the middle, and

find myself returning to the current jargon

on the reg only to realize the topics/ discussions

weren't much different from what I see on the

surface. Is it you all just really liked it that

much more when there weren't so many one-year

site rookies like me on the board? Was it the

sorta 'new' and 'exciting' mood of it all? Were

the gimmicks better and less contrived? Did the

looming crew/elders actually post other than to

engage in simple conversation that could be

handled over a cell phone or AIM? And don't

confuse any of this shit with lame hositlity, I

could give two farts and a dingleberry less

about politics.. if it is people like me who killed

it I'd wanna know for piece of mind, but

after a year of being here I finally have to ask:

WHAT WAS SO DING DAMN DIFFERENT? A BREAKDOWN, MAYBE?

fuck. this depresses the hell out of me. who fucking cares if channel zero blows. it always has & always will. "so DR+DELUSION, why are you here?" ask the idiots. such a cliche. well simply put, i created this handle in order to try to eduacate the mass of morons that exists on this board, hoping to raise the standards of the world's youth when it comes to proper living. then i realized that it can't be done....most of you are hopeless creeps.

the fact that the low quality of channel zero even affects your false sense of well-being enough to make a lame thread about it deeply saddens me and further proves my point that most of you are hopeless, friendless fuckups whose computer-guts are probably growing to bulging proportions as we speak. but yo me myself personly ima do some mad distance swimming olympic steez this afternoon to improve my lung capacity. i also have an appointment to get my teeth bleached even whiter next week (fucking cigarettes!!!!).

you should all take up smoking if you haven't already. it makes you look way cool like james dean if you have one in your mouth and one behind your ear. and will help you lardasses lose weight. it also will help you die faster. mmmmm just thinking about a t.g. 100 is almost gives me a hardon.

man whatever happened to Mr. Mang? WHERE ARE YOU MR. MANG???? his drawings were almost as fresh as the scent of my balls.

I think 26SidedCube pretty much nailed it.

Seriously, everything has it highs and lows. I gave up years ago on expecting certain scenes, groups of friends, interests, etc... to always remain fresh and exciting.

Sooner or later you're move on and then maybe come back. I guess for some people you just need a break now and again.

If you're not apart of the solution you're a part of the problem.

12oz and Channel Zero are my intellectual penny candy these days so don't knock it.

Originally posted by yoink

I cant speak for everyone, but i was here longer than my register date says and it boiled down to less idiots, better quality threads. at least in my opinion.

Exactly. Of course, a lot of the newbies are cool, but I'd say 80% of the people who've registered over the last 2 years or so have been a complete waste of space.....

along the lines of this "is it just me" iwas noticing ths

a lot of white people try to take the black culture and be a part of it, i.e. clothes, music and such

but it seems lately that all these wiggers are takin it so far they are marrying or gettin with black girls, just makes me laugh cuz, 2 book nerds, one black one white, thats fine, but a black and white couple where one is really black and the other just thinks they are black makes me laugh

Originally posted by Milton

Yes! Birds at parties are always passing me 100's I hate them, I want to smoke for 5 minutes and be done with it, not a half an hour thank you!

I know that you may not have the training or lungs of steel that i have but i can easily do 100s in around 3 minutes. Kings just dont cut it anymore.

I have little man syndrome because i smoke big cigarettes.:lol:

Originally posted by onesecondple

a lot of white people try to take the black culture and be a part of it, i.e. clothes, music and such

but it seems lately that all these wiggers are takin it so far they are marrying or gettin with black girls, just makes me laugh cuz, 2 book nerds, one black one white, thats fine, but a black and white couple where one is really black and the other just thinks they are black makes me laugh

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/malibu_s_most_wanted/_group_photos/jamie_kennedy19.jpg'>

Originally posted by onesecondple

that was a fucking retarded comment.

Archived