Is it just me or?........

Abstract Rationality

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TrustEvil

sometimes in the heat of the moment when the cops are chasing us out of the spot i'll just stop, turn around and face them and break into some serious hot N'Sync choreography.....by the end the police are all crying and i proudly walk away.

Guest me IS cool

That happens to me all the time. I hate how it's just a certain sections of the song like the chorus or something it's never the whole song. I think it has to do with the fact that I deal with music on a constant basis. (My Job) anywho.... yeah. :p

one time i peed a skull on a fence......................is that pretty wild?

I once got spooked and took off while hitttin a truck' stashed my bag in the bushes, and hid behind a building. 5 minutes later i had to piss so bad... well i pissed all over my bag and everything inside it...i'm suck:rolleyes: :heated: :spent:

asians and neil diamond

Im asian and i hate neil diamond. He sucks. I dont really remember any songs i get in my head while painting, i usually just think to myself about everything thats going on. cause its just me and the wall or train. very peaceful.

Guest HAL

I've had this damn song in my head the past several times I've been painting. It magically appears as I'm walking to the spot, and will not leave. It's that girl with the piano and in the video she's in the back of a truck or something and driving all over the place. That song just magically appears in my head and I'm forced to listen to it while I'm trying to paint. It sucks, but she looks pretty cute in the video.

I'll also go through movie scenes in my head while I paint. Like I'll remember a certain phrase in some movie and build the rest of the scene around that.

Guest Dr. Doom

How about a little.............

Hanson "Hmmmmbop"!!!!

Hmmmmmbop

Hmm

Hmm

Hmmmmmbop

HmmHmmmYeah!!!!

Fucking kill those bastards!!!

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by HAL

I've had this damn song in my head the past several times I've been painting. It magically appears as I'm walking to the spot, and will not leave. It's that girl with the piano and in the video she's in the back of a truck or something and driving all over the place. That song just magically appears in my head and I'm forced to listen to it while I'm trying to paint. It sucks, but she looks pretty cute in the video.

I'll also go through movie scenes in my head while I paint. Like I'll remember a certain phrase in some movie and build the rest of the scene around that.

yes that girl is way hot for being a white devil. i should be so lucky to get that song stuck in my head while i paint.

most of the time i'm just forced to deal with PCP induced hallucinations as i wander the yard though and i end up getting chased by giant robotic mantises or something. you don't wanna see me after i've been hitting that PCP pipe. no sir.

The only song that can get stuck in my head every time is Triumph (wu-tang) ...once I get that shit in my head I have to like go through the whole song...and I do it sometimes without knowing..and Ive had people go "why are you reciting triumph" ...then I go huh?

Imma Rub Your Ass To Da Moonshine, Lets Take It Back To 97'

Guest L.RonHubbard

I usually get visions of impossible scenarious running through my mind, like nine toed squirrels with beaks, and wheres waldo with buckteeth, and such. My boy had a vision of a baby in a tube sock one time. That shit worried the hell out of me.

When i get songs running through my head its usualy the jams that pump me up liek some schooly D where he says "yo motherfucker its time to get strolled on, rolled on" or even some old school rap like Divine Force and Lord Shyfiq: "i got more hair on my chest than chuck norris".

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Imma Rub Your Ass To Da Moonshine, Lets Take It Back To 97'

thats 79' pal,

Archived