Is it just me, or is Usher the black Justin Timberlake?

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DREDZ

i see it the other way around...i mean usher's been in the game a bit longer that that other fool.

true indeed. and usher can dance better.

is it just me or is usher a no talent fag? i would wager if usher was completely unkown (as he should be) and went up in a club dancing like that dressed like that, he'd just get laughed at. not that ive ever been in a club in my life. but whatever.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

oh one last thing, i dont know the girls you know, but the girls i know dig that shit

im saying if it wasnt what famous people like usher do, it wouldnt be cool.. all that fruitypants dancing around i mean. i guess you could allways say that.. but i just think all that shit he's doing is so corny. the girls i know would agree with me for the most part.

personally i just think his music is terrible and he has no career for a good reason. he had one or two hits a year or two ago and they call him a superstar or some shit. i mean he's garbage by commercial standards. whatever. fuck usher, he's a goofball.

Archived