Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

is it just me? or do others see this?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Coffie Crave, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

maby 2 years ago being a prep was in acracraomb (sp) AE and all thos brands where everywhere...last year it was all about being a g...now in 04 its all about being with the whole hardcore music shit...trucker hats...really crap bands...suck as every time i die and honor gay tight black shirts...all these dumb girls with 50's fasion,...hopefully these hardcore fake ass fronts will drop this so called trend and shit will be like it was...lucky for me i been the same sence i was a fetus...

:confused:

2. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

they are called "trends." it's an economic indicator of how retarded people are.

3. Coffie Crave

xX i cant type for shit Xx

4. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

whhut tha fuck or yoo tlaking abuot?

5. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

6. Coffie Crave

im talking about stuipd people and their trends and how some times they fuck up good shit....

7. TheoHuxtable

Who started the trucker hat trend? Somebody told me it was Pharrell from the Neptunes, somebody else told me it was Ashton Kutcher.

8. Coffie Crave

i dont really know...it seems that it is dieing out...but who knows maby this spring/summer that shit might pop back out

the crap thats pissing me off is all these kids with their ''fashion core'' shit.

9. Coffie Crave

:lol:

10. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I wear what I think looks cool. If what I think
    looks cool happens to be the trend of the minute
    I don't avoid it... not wearing something just
    because someone else does is just as contrived
    and gay as wearing something because it is
    popular.

I've dressed like a fucking Beastie Boy since I
    started buying my own clothes. The punk-rock,
    old-man-hip-hop, skate-kid look is where it's at...
    not to mention I actually grew up intraveineously
    with all those things around me, so I guess that
    doesn't hurt.

11. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

You know GucciCondom stays G'd up.

I'm cool with skaters and shit but if you come around with

a. hot topic style shit
    b. emo style
    c. prep style

You will be made fun of.

And I love to make fun of my friend Barry. I call him hipster and refer to his t-shirts as YOUNG. He gets heated. :lol:

12. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

no way. the williamsburg hipster association was rockin em waaaay before that.

13. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

i dont like preps or those -hardcore- posers, i dunno, maybe im a hypocrite, which i probally am for trying not to "conform" or fit in rather like they are and in doing so im trying to be "different" but whatever,
    I just wear what i think looks good and is comfortable, and hopefully not to expensive. i dont care whats in style, or what season it is, or what colors are good and bad this time of year, that shit is gay.

if i like the design on the shirt, or the color, or brand name, or message it puts off, im going to rock it.

i dunno, it just seems to me like those kids put so much effort into their appearance and maybe its just because im lazy, but i dont see the point in doing so.

sigh. /pointless rant oner.

14. TheoHuxtable

Yeah but I'm talkin about this new throwback shit that's goin on now. I know cats was rockin em back in the 80's and 70's and probably even before that.

15. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

tease, lets get into an argument. i'm bored, and by the content of this post i see you are as well. piss me off, you little bitch. i know you can. no better way to pass the time at work than being pissed.:evil: