is it him, is it really him?

Abracadabra

some of you may remember me, others won't. wassup to the ones that do. i'll be back on on a fairly regular basis now as i am back in my native melbourne. europe, how they hangin? did rask tell you what happened with regards to your 10 bucks? man, you wish you were there. fucking hilarious. a certain fanged individual gave the kid the scare of his life. haha. and also a little message to a certain person who frequents this site (but wouldn't tell us his name - europe knows who i'm talking about), how's about lifting the clouds and revealing who you are!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Holler motherfucker.

Welcome back.

Hope your travel went better than mine...

Heard a little something about debt and scaryness, hahaha, what a bleedin muppet.

And our good friend is not lifting any clouds, he is just one of the peepers...

And our good friend is not lifting any clouds, he is just one of the peepers

awwwwwwww...well i hoped he would be a postin machine....never mind..good to see ya back on 12oz...ya junkie..how long are you home 10 minutes???jesus...get some f thr jam up in here........ykw..crew...u no!

awww, such a warm welcome. it's good to be home.

i am no longer the euro aussie folks, just an aussie aussie now. it's fucking wierd to be back here again.

europe, i think our visitor will come out of hiding eventually, he won't be able to resist.

should have some flicks and stuff for all you folks to peep in the next day or so. keep on the look out.

regarding the signature........still waiting!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Smart

Hey man, welcome back!

I hate to put you right to work but, now that you're back down under... there's a LONG list of headcracks for you to dish out, you might even need to recruit an assistant...

i was saying that to europe. i told him you should put me in the crew so i can ban all of the little fuckers. 90% talk too much shit and are blowing up incredible amounts of spots. little fags. let me know who needs a headcracking the most and i can give the "off with his head" signal

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i was saying that to europe. i told him you should put me in the crew so i can ban all of the little fuckers. 90% talk too much shit and are blowing up incredible amounts of spots. little fags. let me know who needs a headcracking the most and i can give the "off with his head" signal

Maybe you should consult with some of the aussie veterans about who needs a kick in the ass before you do anything rash.

Originally posted by Dead End

Maybe you should consult with some of the aussie veterans about who needs a kick in the ass before you do anything rash.

haha, yeah, uh, maybe he should...

(I just realized you used 'rash' and 'ass' in a sentence but not in a sentence about 'ass rash')

Archived