Is it bigger than a sofa?

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Okay if you read the instructions it said don't include specific animals or some shit like that, Like it can't guess China but it can guess country. Actually I cheated and thought of Fruit bat and it got it.

I was also thinking of fellatio and it said "Get your mind out of the gutter, is it something sexual?"

Said the same for semen, It's pretty fucking good...

And boogie hands, I was going to make this about your huge manhood, but I assumed there were already many threads dedicated already...

When you're done, it tells you what it usually tends to think for any givin item. And it usually asks you if you can drink it. Did you tell that poor machine you could drink the couch?

Edit: I just tried for couch...

20Q won!

Challenge the 20Q Artificial Intelligence to a musical battle of wits!

http://music.20q.net

Play Again

You were thinking of a couch.

Is it colorful? You said Depends, I say Yes.

Do you use it with a computer? You said Maybe, I say No.

Is it made out of wood? You said Partly, I say No.

Contradictions Detected

The opinions of the AI are its own and are based on the input of people playing. It does not matter if our answers disagree, as over time my answers will change to reflect common knowledge. If you feel that I am in error, the only way to fix it is to play again.