Is he gay...

High Priest

Alright heres the issue.. ive known this guy, lets call him MR.C for about 9 years now. In all the time ive known him ive never seen him come into any physical contact with a female (Aside from a hug.) He talks about how bad he wants to "beat" blah blah blah.. but still nothing.

Now for a while i was letting this go as him just being shy but the more often hes around the more i start to notice he makes some really odd comments " That sucks...why dont u suck on the cock and feel better."

and what not..

And what makes it even odder is that when he has had his chance to get with a broad he conveniantly bypasses it.. oh i uh gotta finish a painting etc.. so im trying to decide if i should just bring it up or what.. does it sound odd to any one else?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the issue wasnt if it matterd, i really dont care about sexual prefferences.. santa claus im not on your case because of your flagrant homo sexuality.. living at the slippery north pole and all i was just curious to see what others peoples thoughts were on the issues.. i thought i had also posted that he has a thing with touching guys and then saying he was joking around..just wanted to see what other peoples takes on it were

well, why do you care? do you wanna know because you are starting to feel uncomfortable, or do you want to know because he is your friend and you want to try and help him deal with a potentialy very unsetteling time in his life?

if you wanna know cause your getting to be uncomfortable around him, then your an asshole.

if you want to let him know that if infact he is gay, that you still totally support him and want him to know thats it wont change your friendship, then just tell him that. be like 'yo, i might be totally off here, but i just want you to know... blah blah'.

see how easy that was?

when did everything become so serious u so much as mention one thing jokingly towards sexuality,religion etc and people become uptight .. slide off the pole for a minute and calm down santie claus ive already openly stated i have no problem with peoples sexual preffrences if i did i wouldnt consider my possibly gay friend, a friend. i simply asked for a matter of opinion.

enjoi

the reason i brought it up is because no i dont feel uncomftrable but because coming up where we live and the culture he was brought up in i know its a sensitive subject and i wasnt sure how to approach him with it.

If i had a problem with it id just tell him.. try to look at ito penly with out just assuming im an asshole in general.

if it really doesn't matter to you, then I suggest you say nothing and just pay attention. It may become clear eventually.

Dont jump to any conclusions tho,. I mean when I came out I had friends who were like

"Oh yeah i knew you were back in 19**"

and I'm like

"Funny, *I* didn't....."

naw dude, i wasnt implying that you were an asshole, i was just saying that if that was why you (or anyone) would be concerned with the sexual preference of their friend, it would be pretty weak.

heres the deal, even if your friend is gay, its unlikely that hes even come to terms with it himself, so its a difficult thing to bring up. but at the same time, if he is struggeling with it, knowing that you wont front on him could make a huge difference in helping him be ok with who he is. i would say, wait till you guys are hangin out sometime by yourselfs talking about life or your future or college or whatever the hell you discuss, and just ask him. if you approach it right, hopefully he'll be able to discuss it with you...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ive had a few friends "come out" its okay by me, but still is kinda creepy. you cant just walk up and say "dude are you turning gay?" just let him do his thing as long as he aint scopin yo' booty.

Archived