Is Cap still in the game>

moyen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont understand what the big deal with this dude is.If I was him I would hate the movie Style Wars cause it basically documents cap as being a fuckin toy.He made it acceptable for kids to diss peices with throw ups. Last I heard he went to Europe,and everybody kept dissin his stuff.Kinda ironic I think.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by graf-freely!

If I was him I would hate the movie Style Wars cause it basically documents cap as being a fuckin toy.

how? the Cap section is one of the best parts of Style Wars, remember what graffiti was all about originally? YOUR NAME?

'I am not a graffiti artist, I am a graffti BOMMMMMBER"

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

something really wack about a grown man..who is drunk 24/7....

and does moronic deeds like doing throwups in the snow...

one word sums it up CORNY

and talk about living in the past....

thumbs down

huh....I always respected him on the concept of his graff..

"it ain't about the biggest, or the beautifulest, it is about MORE"...

I got a piece on every car.. I AM A GRAFFITI BOMBER....

Now sure, he capped alot of "beautiful pieces". but he was down for his shit..He went over everyone..and anyone that fucked with his shit... and was not joking when he said blood wars....I think there is something to be learned from this concept..of just rocking everything...fucking off all rules and eticate and just going balistic....

and now think of the term used to clown someone- capping...and that is exaclty what he did..

and to this day, his throwies burn like fuck...

respect due.

....NIGGAS KNOW....NIGGAS KNOW....

yeegads

the dude had his own reasons for doing what he did. Cap killed it, plain and simple. Hes a bomber, and thats that. Style wars portraid him as the villain. There was definately some selective editing that went on on their part. You all may be down on him, but remember that his part in "style wars" was the only part where you actually got to see someone bombing! All the other painting was legal/boring to watch. shit.

"people like that deserve to get gone over, FOR E VA"

the best part of that movie is when revolt and zephyr are talking and revolt is like "the early years of bombing, initial years of graffiti bombing" hahahahahha he is such a pipe head ahhahahahahah and that one guy with red hair talking about "robbing paint" hahahahhahaha

Archived