IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING FUCKED OVER THESE DAYS???

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

MAYBE ITS JUST ME..BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ALOT OF NEGATIVE SHIT IS GOING DOWN RECENTLY

1. MY HOMIE WHO BOMBS LIKE FUCK IN MY CITY GOT ARRESTED IN CLASS A FEW DAYS AGO...HIS HOUSE GOT RAIDED TOO...HES LOOKING AT A SHITLOAD OF FELONIES AND SOME SERIOUS FINES AND TIME

2. MY OTHER HOMIES GOT ROLLED ON THIS WEEKEND FOR FELONY POSSESION OF COCAINE AND MARIJUANA...ONES STILL IN JUVY AND THE OTHER TWO ARE GONNA GET FUCKED WITH FINES AND COURT

3. MY NOT THAT SERIOUS PROBLEMS- BOUGHT A CAR...ITS NICE BUT I REGRET IT BECAUSE I COULD HAVE INVESTED 300 MORE AND HAD A SICKER RIDE...BUT NO I WAS CHEAP AND BOUGHT A CRAP BUCKET THAT BARELY RUNS AND LOOKS LIKE CRAP AND NEEDS A SHITLOAD OF WORK DONE, AND I DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT CARS....PLUS THE NIGHT I BOUGHT IT, IT STARTS TO RAIN LIKE FUCK AND NOW MY CAR IS SITTING OUT IN THE RAIN RUSTING AND SHIT....WHAT THE FUCK IM HELLA PISSED I ALWAYS MAKE STUPID DECISIONS

4. IVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I HAVE NO GAME AT ALL...I COULDNT SPIT SICK TO A CHICK IF I HAD A MAGNUM TO MY HEAD....IM SO FUCKING STUPID

5. MY MEMORY AND SHIT IS SERIOUSLY GETTING TERRIBLE...I CANT EVEN SPELL WORDS THAT I COULD SPELL A FEW YEARS AGO....GOD DAMN DRUGS, I CANT EVEN THINK STRAIGHT AND I CAN BARELY CONVERSATE

FUCK EVERYTHING....GOD DAMMIT LIFE ALWAYS HANDS SHIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maybe your friends shouldnt do stupid shit like graffiti and drugs and they wouldnt be in problems...it seems to me that we are the creaters of the excess shit that surrounds us, I mean life does hand shit but we make it worse. Lets stop this nonsense I mean turn to God, the lord jesus christ, even though its nonsense. Just lead yourself into blind faith so youll be a better person in other peoples eyes.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i bought the cutlass....it needs some work but then the day after buying it i found another cutlass that didnt need work and was only 300 dollars more....i wanted to shoot myself

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i bought the cutlass....it needs some work but then the day after buying it i found another cutlass that didnt need work and was only 300 dollars more....i wanted to shoot myself

if that isnt hilarious im not sure what is

thats why you always look twice and buy once

Guest -MOE LESTER-

NO MATTER WHAT I FUCKING DO OR HOW HARD I TRY...I ALWAYS MAKE THE WRONG FUCKING DECISION.....I WAS LOOKING AT CARS FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS, CHECKED OUT A SHITLOAD OF CARS..BUT I BOUGHT THE WRONG FUCKING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yes i kno i suck at life...but what do my grades have to do with asian bitches?? i cant holler at bitches, even when they like me and i know it i find it hard to be straight up with them

god dammit...everything just sucks...i want blow my car up with c4 because its such a peice of shit...then blow my brains out with a magnum....i hate everything

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by E MARTYR

man seriously...

you need to lay off the drugs... quit faking like you live the thug life and running the streets with your cornball faggot friends that missed the cut for that one stupid ass movie BETTER LUCK TOMORROW...

get your grades up and get a good job and some hobbies you like.

then think to yourself what the fuck would you want in a guy if you were a bitch. its probally the opposite of what you are now.

hahhahahahahahahaha thats funny shit....wasnt better luck tommorow that filipino movie? sorry i dont hang out that much with asian kids...their straightedgeness kind of annoys me, i dont even do that much drugs anymore...i just smoke pot and get drunk...havent done painkillers or anything else in a few months.....and whoever said i was running the streets??! wtf? i aint no thug...althought some of my boys do that shit i kind of learned from them and im not getting into that shit

Shit, don't fret so much about the car.. it's just a car.

I went through 2 other cars, both of which were pieces of complete shit, before i found one that was worth anything - an 1986 accord exi, believe it or not. Best damn car i've ever managed to buy. Has a little rust, but who gives a shit.

If you hate the car so much, spend a few bucks, clean it out really well, fix whatever you can by yourself for as little money as possible, then find some other gullible sumbitch to sell it to. If you think you got hosed buying that car, you'd be surprised what someone else might pay for it...

and Tease is right, lay off the drugs - life can go nowhere but up when you're clean..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea i kno im tripping about the car.....but it just gets under my skin because i found another cutlass supreme that IS FUCKING SICK...for only 300 more.....it had black leather seats, nice black paint, it and ACTUALLY HAD ITS FUCKING HEADLIGHTS....my cutlass is spray painted and chipping, has a sticker that says "honk if parts fall off", is missing headlights and grill, and barely runs..........my only consolatoin is that i didnt really work hard for the money...but it still pisses me off

feeling it.

it probably has something to do with the fucked up position of the solar system, three weeks ago we had to deal with intense solar flare activity, last nite a fucking lunar eclipse and according to vedic astrology rahu has entered into numerous houses.

to not say that rotating planets and uv ray bombardment and the pull of the covered moon have nothing to do with your life would be dismissing how intricate everything around us is.

and it also makes for a better excuse than life sucks, its easier to believe in something bigger that is shoving a four foot dildo up your ass than a self inflicted misery... at least thats how i cope... most of the time.

jobe.life.love.regret.unbroken.

<span style='color:black'>I thought that things were on the up and up for me. Haven't been arrested in a while, have all of my legal problems behind me...you know, I actually felt free. Then i came to the realization that I will never get a job again. I have been denied over 50 jobs that i actually went in and interviewed for. The people that interviewed me would always say "Wow. You seem like the perfect person for the job and we would like to offer the position to you pending the drug screen and background check." Now I know its not the drug screen that does it in for me cuz i dont smoke. I call them back and they always say something like "Yeah we were having problems getting your background check to come in so we have already hired some one else. Im sorry."

Fuck you assholes. It's a pretty big fuckin coincidence that this seems to be the problem with everyone getting my shit in. I would rather have these assholes tell me that they just dont like me than waste my time and beat around the bush and shit. Just tell me that you are affraid that if you hire me I will steal everything from you. It's no hard feelings, just stop wasting my time.

bitches.</span>

You could always join the military. Life is never so bad that you can't throw your life away for your country instead of doing it yourself.

Why we got excons, and felons, and villains, and all sorts of ruffians and hooligans.

I'm working on homesteading. what the fuck could go wrong if your homesteading besides an ACT OF FUCKING GOD?!?!

Originally posted by E MARTYR

-noseyfuckeroner.

Stealing, graffiti, stealing, being drunk, probation violation, disorderly conduct, dui, open container... i know there is something i am forgeting... what ever. The thing is that the majority of this happend close to 4 years ago. Just let it go you bastards.

Archived