Is anyone else drinking?

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All my roommates are gone to their states of origin, but I've been drinking whiskey with the family that lives next door for the past few hours now. We have quite a selection over there, something like 5 bottles of whiskey (especially the Woodford Reserve) and some good tequila, I just dropped them off some vodka and we're all taking a break for awhile because we have to go get a friend out of jail at 1:30AM Christmas day.

Now its time to have a couple of beers and see what else happens. Merry Christmas.

Originally posted by -Rage-@Dec 24 2004, 07:11 PM

I'm sitting here waiting for my family to gather for some eats.

So Co and Pepsi.

Where's the damn lager?

Anyone else getting their tipsyface on?

man when am i not drinking of course i am getting twisted right now, got some sam adams wild turkey and a pack of nat shermans.

Originally posted by EurekasCastle+Dec 24 2004, 08:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EurekasCastle - Dec 24 2004, 08:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>letterhead3b.jpg

[/b]

New makros or new makros biter? Only time will tell.

<!--QuoteBegin--Rage-@Dec 24 2004, 09:40 PM

So Co is perfect for winter.

It's great for drinking when sledding.

Try this... wait no drug talk here... well, err... find a good sledding hill, and inhale a good balloon full of (WHIPPED CREAM MANUFACTURING SUPPLIES) as a friend pushes you down. Interesting at least.

Originally posted by dojafx@Dec 24 2004, 08:00 PM

nah, i like the henn dog, i just could never drink eggnog after looking at the shit

how could you say it sounds awful when you never tried it. you probably just dont like the name. i know i didnt when i first heard it. but the thing taste like a cinnamon/vanilla milkshake.

mix that with some hennessy and you straight.