Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

is anyone else addicted to FIFA?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Feb 16, 2005.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

my buddy brought this home a few months back and at first i hated it. i like madden and love nhl so the prospect of getting ejected from a game for running into someone seemed a touch gayish. fast forward....i cant stop playing this game. im actually on my 5 season in dynasty mode (and ruling that shit son!!) which is fucking pathetic. xbox live has always seemed like the dumbest shit ever but now that im a FIFA stud im actually thinking about getting it so i can get online a school these nerds.

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

if i hadnt gone out for my usual hour long "rush hour bicycle adventure" today i would really be feeling bad about myself for posting a thread of this nature.....this sucks

3. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I have FIFA 2004. I played it a lot for a few weeks, then lost interest. NCAA, on the other hand, ... shit. I can't get enough.

5. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

when im around fools dont even mention it....average # of goals per game 6. only thing is i play it on PS2.

6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i like watching fifa soccer on tv, but not playing it on any game systems.

7. Telo

Telo Elite Member

never played.... im still trying to get past like the 6th mission on grand theft auto san andreas... i suck when it comes to video games but they sure are entertaining at times..

8. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I used to like FIFA when I had it on my SNES, but i dont know if id like it if i played it again.

9. lovestick

lovestick Junior Member

I am a Winning Eleven addict like none other. Never played FIFA but I'm sure it's comparable.

10. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

its all about fifa 95 on sega genesis sucka! used to rock that all day long.....its been a long time since ived played a good video game

11. fillysfinest

fillysfinest Member

fifa 2002 for ps2 is the illest, got straight hooked on it one summer...since they have changed 2 much in the game mode and control wise, i dont really understand y ea sports continues to do this season after season...but anyway 2002 is sick ;)

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I've been hearing from quite a few people lately that Winning Eleven 8 kills FIFA '05. Had I known this, I would have bought the former rather than the latter. Plus, FIFA doesn't even have Holland in the international section.

13. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

I've meant to pick up FIFA, but funds have been lacking.
    On the other hand, I'm ready to splurge for GT4 next week.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

WINNING ELEVEN MOTHERBITCHES!

15. gigan

gigan Junior Member

PES4 = godbody