is anyone as sick of the song "hero" by chad kroegar and josey scott as i am?

T.T Boy

every ten minutes this song is playing, its on the radio every 3 minutes on different stations, i went to have a shower and crank the tunes, and great i hear the song, so i switch the station, and guess what its on there too, i just walked by the tv and guess whats on? the incredibly gay video with fat guy with round labret piercing and ever gayer guy with monkey ears and a bad gotee singing on a stupid roof.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well dazzle, the amazingly great radio stations here cant seem to get enopugh of it either. according to rick the homo campelliosjkdf with his gay mohawk its a real rockin song, then again he jocks nsync.

fuck this song is getting annoying, nickleback are not our leaders.

Man, I seriously stopped listening to the radio in this city like 2 years ago. It's garbage. I only put on Rock 97 when I'm driving, and even that sucks most of the time.....

I'm about this close to blocking MTV wannabe Muchmusic off of my TV....

you can still rock out with rock 97 sometimes.

ever notice how my threads usually turn out to have a bunch of canadians in them, but ends up with me and you babbling on how much we hate this shithole of a city?

Guest amorphic

im on the proverbial 12oz speed frenzy.............im just going around replying to everything..hmmmmmmmmm this is probably not good....i should probably get out of the house sometime

Archived