is a twist sticker on plastic worth $66

OMARNYCAKASW1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Commodities traders have noticed a sharp decline in the value of most stocks. The recent economic downturn is expected to continue and Alan Greenspan is expected to drop intrest rates for a fourth time this year.

This is Mr. Cleansheets reporting Live from the Marketplace.

Back to you , Peter.

Guest --zeSto--

just think about this one...

people buy bottles of 'Elvis Sweat' at Graceland.

at least the sticker is quality, sweat in a jar is just nasty.

I don't know about you but I need to make some cash. Suckers will buy nearly anything on e-bay. I say bust out the chisel tip pilot and make some of your own Twist stickers to sell. I could master a couple of his tag styles by copying a couple of his stickers that I have in my books. Alright... retirement here I come.

By the way.. this is what Fuxus calls a JOKE. :idea:

look i got way better stickers than that brand new with the backing

like those giant red ones or ones with characters...

but how can you pay that much for one of those little street bomb ones

its cheapened by that other no name toy sticker...

it just doesnt make sense to me and im an ebay graff pimp

i agreee with seeking if a twist sticker on the street will buy my dinner and a bottle of wine,, blame the sucker not the suckee...

anybody know the story of the Daze painting in the dumpster

tru story!

how about the basquiat painting on sheetrock that was found in a dumpster after a soho building renovated,,,

the guy who was dumpster diving sold it for like $300,000

when i fond the link ill post it

i think we're all overlooking the fact that we're not JUST paying for the twist sticker (and plastic of course......) but we also get that rather dandy looking dement sticker....pfffft, i mean, what the fuck are you guys thinking? he's "A hustla' fa' sho'....." that ALONE should be enough to make his sticker worth.....40 bucks by itself...is twist a hustla fo sho? a playa? what is he? we dont know. his sticker doesnt tell us. so i may just be up on the ever growing line of bidders just to get that sweet looking dement sticker, so i too can let the world know that maybe (just maybe...) i've got a little bit of the "hustla" in me too........fa' sho'

omar, if i may ask...... what the hell do u lok under on ebay to find this stuff........ i typed in krylon, graffiti...... and i get pages and pages.... basically paint, caps, videos and mags. Nothing out of the ordinary like what u find..... so if u can..... please tell me what u type in under "search", so i to can look for the "graffiti pimps" fortunes!!!!! ~Thanks~

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i think we're all overlooking the fact that we're not JUST paying for the twist sticker (and plastic of course......) but we also get that rather dandy looking dement sticker....pfffft, i mean, what the fuck are you guys thinking? he's "A hustla' fa' sho'....." that ALONE should be enough to make his sticker worth.....40 bucks by itself...is twist a hustla fo sho? a playa? what is he? we dont know. his sticker doesnt tell us. so i may just be up on the ever growing line of bidders just to get that sweet looking dement sticker, so i too can let the world know that maybe (just maybe...) i've got a little bit of the "hustla" in me too........fa' sho'

hahahahah this shit made me laugh

Archived