Iron Eagle...

EL MASKO

Good God how I love this movie. I grew up on it. I dunno why this popped in my head. Guess cause I was watchin the Roots and Louis G. Jr. is in it...Plus I'm listening to Twisted Sister. Any of you remember that part of the movie where they're playing "We're Not Gonna Take It" and they're being rebelious by making all those photocopies and what not?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I was hella young I liked it,but now that I'm in the Air Force and can see how fucking fake and lame it is I dont like it as much.If you ever watch it again notice how when Doug Masters first steals the f-16

its a D model(two seater) than halfway through the flight after Chappy dies it turns into a C model(one seater). Other things too that are faker than the breast on Pamela!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends on what you wanna do.As far as the army is concerned you are a soildier before you are any thing,so if you like shittin in the woods,

and bein a bullet catcher and shit join up,plus they treat their people like crap,shitty facilities,mres(meals ready to eat) and shit.The Air Force is a lot nicer..But whatever you do just think THIS IS WHAT ILL BE DOING FOR THE NEXT 4 TO 6 YEARS OF MY LIFE IS THIS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO!Make sure you have all the facts and you are doing it cause you really,really really want to! Dont do it for the money because its not good.The education is good but if you work 14 hr days like me(with no over time)its kinda hard to go to school.Good Luck whatever you do!!!

yeah i know thats why i asked , but my buddy joined the air force this past summer and he said it was hard but he really enjoyed it , so i just thought id ask.......

a friend of my sisters is in the navy and he said its the best one of them all......good ppl , great food , good training.....etc

Guest willy.wonka

never heard of it?!

that movie was dope...little air force young pilot wanna b's that get to save this guys dad on a top secret "even from the military" mission

fuck the bullshit...

i suck

night owls

hooo with me....HOO.

Re: never heard of it?!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

that get to save this guys dad

You dumb bastard! It was his own dad!

I don't care Graf-freely, it'll always be a favorite. Yes there is a lot of "dumb" things such as how in the hell does he fly F-16's w/out being in the Air Force, and he's only like 17. Cesnas racing dirt bikes? And when Chappy walks in at the hearing.

I think I watched that movie soo many times I actually destroyed the copy of the tape our video store had. My dad was the manager so he got free rentals and I saw that shit a million times. And yet I can barely remember any of it anymore....

As for technical accuracy...its out the window with that kind of movie...I don't even expect it...if you do you'll have trouble with all the other plot holes and lack of logic that plague most of those kinds of movies.

Archived