IRM thingies

ESTONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys are very kind to say those things about me. but let me clear things up.i DID NOT originate this transmission. one of my friends with a scanner wanted to learn how to post so he used my flix without asking. i was a little upset at first, because i think its a feeble cry for attention to post your own flix, and i would necer do that even if i did have the resources. i dont like trying to gain acceptance. im not about that. i dont paint for other people, i love painting pure and simple. im on his computer now and after a minor beating he said he was sorry. thank you very little.

anti-graffiti irm

Originally posted by Jubei Kebogami:

you guys are very kind to say those things about me. but let me clear things up.i DID NOT originate this transmission. one of my friends with a scanner wanted to learn how to post so he used my flix without asking. i was a little upset at first, because i think its a feeble cry for attention to post your own flix, and i would necer do that even if i did have the resources. i dont like trying to gain acceptance. im not about that. i dont paint for other people, i love painting pure and simple. im on his computer now and after a minor beating he said he was sorry. thank you very little.

anti-graffiti irm

i have a video of you with some blue blockers and some hick teeth all drunk in saint louis.ahh those were the days. email me, haven't talked to you guys in a long time.

Archived