IRAQ

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

it seems increasingly likely the war on iraq is right around the corner...

so, are you pro-invasion or no? reasons??

recently baghdad invited a special team from the us congress to come and check out

all their supposed weapon sites...then washington turns around and

dismisses the invitation. wasn't this whole built up murmur about

their supposed stockpile of weapons of mass destruction?

so, hey, if you're gonna go fuck with a large population, don't you

think its wise to make sure your reasons are legitimate? take the

fuckin' opportunity and check it out right?

i'll tell you..when georgey came out and told the world that he

ordered the cia to infiltrate and put a hit on saddam(while 'national security' was being thrown about for everything from enron to what kind of socks cheney was wearing on the 11th), it was for

one reason only....make the iraqi's paranoid, then they'd reject

weapons inspectors and give the us their war.

i see these so called 'experts' on cnn or whatever,

and i just can't believe the shit these guys spew. its ridiculous.

i realize that resources are a necessity, and that the us is, arguably, doing

exactly what some may say it needs to do, but this is just fuckt...

i remember when i was alot younger, it just never occured to me

that when i was the age i'm at now that there would still be wars going

on everywhere. i thought that, hey, this is fuckin' the 90's man, we're

growing, becoming more civilzed. christ...what a zittly herb.

so....are you guys happy with this shit? does it seem inevitable to you?

do you just sit there and think, my god, somehow i am supposed to be

able to say no to this, but, fuck, i can't, its useless? and whats worse is

you're going to pay for it. just like you're paying for warplanes launching

air to surface missiles into neighborhoods in israel.

get used to it. it's only the start of an effort to consolidate

oil resources all over the middle east. after iraq its gonna be iran,

then the saudi's. just think how far this could go if bush 'wins' a second

term...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think all you need to do is look at our economy....the answer is right there....about the only thing we can afford to do is jump into some ill planned seat of the pants invasion which is going to do absolutly nothing but push our country farther into debt and delay the problem for another 2 or 3 years....

we need to apologize to everyone, shut the fuck up and worry about our own problems......look at canada!!!! are they dealing with this shit???

I'm pretty anti-invasion in general, I mean I don't think we nede to take over Cuba, but, in this case...

Sadam is a problem, the invitation for inspection is just a stalling tactic... I fully believe he's got chemical and bio weapons, shit he was using VX on his own people in 89, now he's sucking up to the Kurds too. He's a despot, and despots are best dead... We ought to flatten him and all of the statues he built in his own honor and then turn a glaring eye towards Saudi Arabia... Honestly, I think we should invade, conquer, and annex the place. This would offset our costs by giving us a big ass oil deposit and loosen the OPEC strangle hold on the global petroleum supply.

btw Boogie, our economy is fine, don't believe the hype.

Originally posted by Smart

im believing it....i guess the younger investors really dont need to worry, im more worried about my parents because lets face it, things are going to shit right now and i cant see a silver lining anywhere....especially with all this talk of more war....

it is true we need to invade iraq but its also true that if we do its going to be a long term conflict and were going to need more of a plan than we had when we toppled the taliban....its a lose/lose situation i guess....especially with the administration we have now....

TT- can i come stay with you??

i think the invasion is wrong. we're gonna go into that country and kill more innocent people, not saddam hussein. i guarantee we won't get him. you don't really hear much about osama bin laden these days--what happened to killing him? maybe he's dead, maybe not. where's the news report saying we killed osama or completely dismantled the al queda organization? you don't even hear about it on the news anymore because there's not a lot of fuel for the propoganda machine coming out of afghanistan these days. and say we kill saddam, but one of his several insane fanatic sons makes it out alive. all we're doing is breeding a generation of muslim radicals who are going to hate us more than the previous generation. so basically, we're gonna go in there, blow shit up, pat ourselves on the back, make sure we keep the oil situation in check, and leave the people who saddam oppressed in an equally shitty situation. we're just going to remind them why they hate us. so what's the alternative to an invasion? i don't know, but i do know that we have a lot of money tied up in israel and in oil, so it's gonna go down whether it's right or wrong. i just think it's fucked up and i hope i'm enjoying myself in those last few seconds before the world suddenly vaporizes around me.

and another thing i forgot to mention--did anyone read that article in vice magazine about the bio-diesel fuel? there's some guy powering his car on used fryer grease and supposedly anybody can mix this stuff up in a bathtub. the point is, the government has us brainwashed thinking if we don't have the middle east's oil life is over. that's because we've had 2 generations of oil millionaires as presidents. this is all about money, not stopping a corrupt leader. i feel like average citizens of america and iraq are just pawns in a chess game right now.

I'm pretty anti-invasion in general, I mean I don't think we nede to take over Cuba, but, in this case...

Sadam is a problem, the invitation for inspection is just a stalling tactic... I fully believe he's got chemical and bio weapons, shit he was using VX on his own people in 89, now he's sucking up to the Kurds too. He's a despot, and despots are best dead... We ought to flatten him and all of the statues he built in his own honor and then turn a glaring eye towards Saudi Arabia... Honestly, I think we should invade, conquer, and annex the place. This would offset our costs by giving us a big ass oil deposit and loosen the OPEC strangle hold on the global petroleum supply.

Ok, except for the "I think we should invade. . ." part, I agree with you fully. He's calling for renewal of inspections, but on his own terms, no, I don't think so. I'm still surprised this hasn't happened yet, we should have taken him over during the gulf war. I don't know what I'd do, this guy is pretty pissed off at us, and there is not much that's going to sway him from further terrorism, but sanctions (especially) and invasions are definately out unless we can pin something on him directly apart from threats.

Guest CHEWBAKALLAH
Originally posted by garcia_vega

i think the invasion is wrong. we're gonna go into that country and kill more innocent people, not saddam hussein. i guarantee we won't get him. you don't really hear much about osama bin laden these days--what happened to killing him? maybe he's dead, maybe not. where's the news report saying we killed osama or completely dismantled the al queda organization? you don't even hear about it on the news anymore because there's not a lot of fuel for the propoganda machine coming out of afghanistan these days. and say we kill saddam, but one of his several insane fanatic sons makes it out alive. all we're doing is breeding a generation of muslim radicals who are going to hate us more than the previous generation. so basically, we're gonna go in there, blow shit up, pat ourselves on the back, make sure we keep the oil situation in check, and leave the people who saddam oppressed in an equally shitty situation. we're just going to remind them why they hate us. so what's the alternative to an invasion? i don't know, but i do know that we have a lot of money tied up in israel and in oil, so it's gonna go down whether it's right or wrong. i just think it's fucked up and i hope i'm enjoying myself in those last few seconds before the world suddenly vaporizes around me.

and another thing i forgot to mention--did anyone read that article in vice magazine about the bio-diesel fuel? there's some guy powering his car on used fryer grease and supposedly anybody can mix this stuff up in a bathtub. the point is, the government has us brainwashed thinking if we don't have the middle east's oil life is over. that's because we've had 2 generations of oil millionaires as presidents. this is all about money, not stopping a corrupt leader. i feel like average citizens of america and iraq are just pawns in a chess game right now.

100% agreed

What's the alternative? I'll tell you:

Leave Iraq the-fuck alone. Plus, why would Saddam agree to the US's terms anyway? They are doing this so there is NO option but to start a war. This is how these people make their money. There's NO other reason to it, so don't be fooled.

Start taking care of our people and increasing funding on education and healthcare. Start promoting a positive peace-perpetuating consciousness, and stop continuing the cycle of power, control, greed and violence.

And check out this article about Donald Rumsfeld:

http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0802-01.htm

Guest SE4_2002

Trust me your economy is far from fine, I work in Broking and deal with it every day, the Euro is worh more than the dollar at the mo..Look at Dow Jones and London`s Ftse100 going down shit creek!!

Guest CHEWBAKALLAH

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

i agree, if we would have offed him back in the day, we wouldn't be

feeling stupid today

- a concerned bloodskull

typical american attitudes, dont you ever question the real reason everyone hates this country?

Guest socrates

Don't kill sadamm= I'll be on 12oz.

Kill Sadamm= I'll be on 12oz.

The outcome doesn't matter it matters how we get to that outcome.

Archived