IRAK

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

so i went to my nyc for the week, hit up my fair share, and i have to say this, and i hope someone in IRAK reads this

fame got to them, but they sure have died down dramatically since all this hype in the last year. They used to be up like crazy in the late 90s, but i am honest as fuck when i say they aint got shit anymore... blah blah... its the truth. :king: :spent: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest StompOnKomp

You realize you just jocked them hard enough to show you were on the look out for their shit, then you took the time out to mention them, and to top it off, dedicate a thread to them?

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

so i went to my nyc for the week, hit up my fair share, and i have to say this, and i hope someone in IRAK reads this

fame got to them, but they sure have died down dramatically since all this hype in the last year. They used to be up like crazy in the late 90s, but i am honest as fuck when i say they aint got shit anymore... blah blah... its the truth. :king: :spent: :king:

im thinking that irak is up more then u and will always be up more then u.. they will also be up more then me.. but who cares if there not up as much anymore..

Guest TheNorthFace

i do not live in new york, nor have i ever been there, but from what i have seen in mags, and heard, theyre crazy up. that was a while ago though, so whatever.

also, i'd like to add that i think rehab hm is better than rehab irak kcw. i wonder if they know of Iraq akb nts mul? he spells his shit like 'irak' sometimes, he's got some ill shit too.

fuck it, since i'm bored, here's some Irak MUL for you...

http://twincities.puregraffiti.com/Media/iraq02.jpg'>

^^^^Not showing for some reason, if you wanna see, click it...

peace.

oh you thought i was gonna stay out of this one?

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA......

"raw styles they posses, untouchable"hahahahahahahhhahahhhahhaha ok first off, the late nighties definitely wasnt irak's time. 2000-2001, thats when they got the most busy.

now, this kid from out of town who hasnt been here but thinks they are up because of the magazines is indicative of the problem with graffiti media. some jerk at mass appeal knows some jerk that writes graffit, and the rest of his jerk crew are now on every page of every magazine.

and for the record, earsnot is defintiely still hitting tags.

Guest Can you sign my book???

Since when is it cool gossip like little queers like this????The kid who started this post is what is wrong with graffiti...Kids who talk out there ass on here, are certainly the first ones with their books out of there bookbags at art shows...And Rehab hm...Well tell him to come to Ny...

Hmmm so here is my question, why is Artvandal telling us his own thread is Gay, and further more I don't understand how it is in anyway homosexual. Did it try to screw another thread? I think you people need to get your terms straight, he he, shameless pun...

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by TheNorthFace

i do not live in new york, nor have i ever been there, but from what i have seen in mags, and heard, theyre crazy up.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest TheNorthFace

how you about to post PART of what i said and then act like theres something wrong about it? bitch.

Re: oh you thought i was gonna stay out of this one?

Originally posted by melvinakro

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA......

"raw styles they posses, untouchable"hahahahahahahhhahahhhahhaha ok first off, the late nighties definitely wasnt irak's time. 2000-2001, thats when they got the most busy.

now, this kid from out of town who hasnt been here but thinks they are up because of the magazines is indicative of the problem with graffiti media. some jerk at mass appeal knows some jerk that writes graffit, and the rest of his jerk crew are now on every page of every magazine.

and for the record, earsnot is defintiely still hitting tags.

are you saying their style isnt raw and different than most shit nowadays?

ive been to ny, and these guys have done their fair share of damage.. more than most of us will probably ever do, let alone in NYC.

Guest TheNorthFace
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

down with al queda....and iraq for that matter....fuck saddam too...rants and raves rants and raves

really

irak definitely did their thing, and theyre a prominant part of nyc graf, but honestly it was mostly cheap downtown fame. they didnt pay their dues in the other boroughs, and theyre by no means are the most up writers in nyc at all- go to queens, the bronx, and most of brooklyn and you wont see them rockin out there. they are retardedly, unecessarily jocked and hyped up by everyone cause theyre pretty, fashionable and do alotta drugs- which makes them like real glamorous and interesting. or something.

and id have to say that fees is the most up writer in all of nyc right now.

Archived