Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IRAK

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ArtvandaL, Jun 22, 2002.

1. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

so i went to my nyc for the week, hit up my fair share, and i have to say this, and i hope someone in IRAK reads this

fame got to them, but they sure have died down dramatically since all this hype in the last year. They used to be up like crazy in the late 90s, but i am honest as fuck when i say they aint got shit anymore... blah blah... its the truth. :king: :spent: :king:

2. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

3. StompOnKomp

StompOnKomp Guest

You realize you just jocked them hard enough to show you were on the look out for their shit, then you took the time out to mention them, and to top it off, dedicate a thread to them?

4. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

im thinking that irak is up more then u and will always be up more then u.. they will also be up more then me.. but who cares if there not up as much anymore..

5. imported_joewelcome

imported_joewelcome Senior Member

i think the key part of this post is the use of the term "late 90's".. which will certainly soon be considered "BACK IN THE DAY ". jeez, i can't wait until 15 months from now when it will be "OLD SCHOOL".

quit nut-huggin.

6. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

irak fucking rip. I love the raw style they possess. It is truly untouchable.

7. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

HI ARTVANDAL, WELCOME TO THE BENCH.

8. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

I JUST MEANT WELCOME.

9. ElPresidente

ElPresidente New Jack

Re: Re: IRAK

Not necessarily true... whatever.

10. TheNorthFace

TheNorthFace Guest

i do not live in new york, nor have i ever been there, but from what i have seen in mags, and heard, theyre crazy up. that was a while ago though, so whatever.

also, i'd like to add that i think rehab hm is better than rehab irak kcw. i wonder if they know of Iraq akb nts mul? he spells his shit like 'irak' sometimes, he's got some ill shit too.

fuck it, since i'm bored, here's some Irak MUL for you...

http://twincities.puregraffiti.com/Media/iraq02.jpg'>
    ^^^^Not showing for some reason, if you wanna see, click it...

peace.

11. BORN TO MACK

BORN TO MACK Banned

iraq from minneap is a sap. he skurred like a mutha fucka. irak needs to put down tha bottle and quit poppin pills and sober up a little. these guys think they are sid vicious/ john wayne. i feel sorry for the "IRAK KIDS LIVERS"

12. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

haha...i feel sorry for there livers too.

13. Thomas Crown

Thomas Crown Member

i was in downtown manhatten yesterday and snoty still has tags running on everything

14. melvinakro

melvinakro Junior Member

oh you thought i was gonna stay out of this one?

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA......
    "raw styles they posses, untouchable"hahahahahahahhhahahhhahhaha ok first off, the late nighties definitely wasnt irak's time. 2000-2001, thats when they got the most busy.
    now, this kid from out of town who hasnt been here but thinks they are up because of the magazines is indicative of the problem with graffiti media. some jerk at mass appeal knows some jerk that writes graffit, and the rest of his jerk crew are now on every page of every magazine.
    and for the record, earsnot is defintiely still hitting tags.

15. Since when is it cool gossip like little queers like this????The kid who started this post is what is wrong with graffiti...Kids who talk out there ass on here, are certainly the first ones with their books out of there bookbags at art shows...And Rehab hm...Well tell him to come to Ny...