IQUITS' BIRTHDAY PARTY

duh-rye-won

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/Bushwik.jpg'>

i'll be home in NYC for my birthday. should be a good time. i hope all the 12oz heads i know in "real life" will come party. anybody i don't know, feel free to come get drunk and party too. just bring a good attitude and have fun.

if ya don't know, village idiot is a big grimey place. dudes with cowbay hats rep. hot bartenders dance on the bar. place kinda smells like piss and vomit. 2 bucks for a pabst in a can. don't wears shoes that you care about.

see u there.

ps- i'll bump this as a reminder a few days before. just wanted to give a heads up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DETO

iquit, thanks for the idea for my birthday party invitations homie.

deto/it's not biting, were both KnightBats.

no doubt. what's mine is yours. (except for fatalist. i saw before you edited. )

just keep in mind, you're not biting me, this guy is the photoshop mastermind. bite at your own risk.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/diesel.jpg'>

mams- obviously

dlush- yeah it would

2blazzed- there will be some 12oz heads. feel free to roll with a crew of people who like to have a good time.

i am aware that all these replies were somewhat unnecessary but it was a sneaky attempt at a discreet bumpola.

thanks for the b-day wishes.

Originally posted by iquit

wouldn't be the first time he's showed up to one of our parties. seriously.

2BLAZZ- shit, my bad. in manhattan.

MANHATTAN

If you don't invite me to a possible Bushwick Bill appearance I will seriously hate you forever...

Originally posted by ClueTwo

If you don't invite me to a possible Bushwick Bill appearance I will seriously hate you forever...

haha. a bunch of my friends used to live in a loft one block away from the projects on bushwick ave. fuck, i cant remember the name of the projects. we used to have crazy rooftop parties up there. (hesh, seeking and johnny can back me up on that.) well sometimes we'd get some stragglers from the projects to come check it out. they were always chill. bushwick bill came by a few times. this reminds me of a funny story.

a buch of my friends were getting their drunken freestyle cipher on at a party. white kids. backpack style. total hip hop heads and not bad at freestyling but, you know. white. so bushwick bill and some other guy come up to the party. the other dude with bushwick bill gets in the cipher and ABSOLUTELY RIPS SHIT. i dunno, that's the end of the story. but you should've seen everyone's faces when this kid made a bunch of white kids look, well... very white. haha. good times.

i is a chubby guy. especially when that pic was taken. does this mean we can't cyber? chubby guys need e-love too.

:cry2:

it just occured to me that i am pushing my big asl wanna cyber joke too far. i'll let it die now. sorry slaver. i'll behaver.

i is a chubby guy. especially when that pic was taken. does this mean we can't cyber? chubby guys need e-love too.

:lol: you lie. you're not chubby anymore...

it just occured to me that i am pushing my big asl wanna cyber joke too far. i'll let it die now. sorry slaver. i'll behaver.

sure you say that now...;)

Archived