IQ TEST

WEAK NIGGUH

http://WWW.INTELLIGENCETEST.COM

I GOT 106. PRETTY AVERAGE. I DIDN'T RACK MY BRAIN TRYING TO GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS THOUGH. I SCORED THE HIGHEST ON GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

verbal score was 58 and your percentile score is 49

mathematical score is 65 and your percentile score is 74

spatial score is 59 and your percentile score is 49

logic score is 63 and your percentile score is 57

pattern recognition score is 64 and your percentile score is 53

general knowledge score is 91 and your percentile score is 94

Your short term memory score is 62 and your percentile score is 73

visualization score is 46 and your percentile score is 38

classification score is 75 and your percentile score is 80

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 116. I was tested in the third grade, and told I was somewhere in the 160s...but, I'm sure that that was a different test. I guess I was reading at a college level already by the time I was 10. I didn't realize it at the time, of course.

I put down on the test that I was blond, and an occasional smoker/drinker...which are all true. I wonder if that affected the outcome. I know I'm smart, I don't really need a website to tell me that. Meh. But, it was kind of fun...

I've said it before....It's not that I'm that smart, I just don't want to look that dumb. I never went to college, although I am considering it now more than ever. And, am I a genius? I was in all these accelerated classes growing up...And, I read a minimum of two books a week, and two newspapers a day...not to mention all the research I do at work and at home to start my own business. Oh yeah, and I'm writing a book- very...very...slowly. I just assume all this activity is normal, until I see what oher people around me are doing, like driving two blocks to go to the store, watching TV incessantly and going to Mariah Carey concerts, and calling the first one "convenient" and those last two "Culture"...

I guess compared to those folks anyone can look good.

We all have our unique talents...Casek is the computer whiz, but I can make clothing without a pattern...who else on 12 oz. can do what we do, the way we do it?

I have to administer intelligence tests, ranging from the Weschler Intelligence Test For Children to the Standford Binet. If you've ever scored over 145 on a legit IQ test, you need to show your scores to Stanford for a full ride. You're one in 10,000+ (although I really doubt anyone on here has scored over 145).

Originally posted by Fugazi@Oct 8 2005, 04:41 PM

I have to administer intelligence tests, ranging from the Weschler Intelligence Test For Children to the Standford Binet. If you've ever scored over 145 on a legit IQ test, you need to show your scores to Stanford for a full ride. You're one in 10,000+ (although I really doubt anyone on here has scored over 145).

No, I really scored that high. It doesn't matter though, because I've done absolutely nothing useful with my intelligence so far, and the near schizophrenic haze that's come along with it isn't exactly something I'd wish on anybody. I wouldn't post a score like that to brag given my accomplishments.

It's not like that score means anything useful, other than that it's probably caused me to learn about 20x as much useless information than most of the people here.

He's right...Well, I've done a few worthwhile things, I suppose. And, I think it was the Weschler Test I took.

That fucking test made my academic life a living hell for a while. Imagine having teachers give you EXTRA work because you're smart. Well, if I'm so goddamned smart, then why do I need to do extra work, much less any work at all?

I just tried to get C's and be cool like any other 10 year old kid. Eventually, I moved out of the district, and I made double damn sure to dumb down all my eval tests at my last high school...I flopped at math, as I planned...it wasn't hard, I have barely any head for algebra.

But, I ended up in Honors English and Advanced History...in the 9th grade....oops.

I also identify with not being "all there" when I'm in deep thought...I can read a page in legal form in less than thirty seconds if it's quiet...under a minute, otherwise. I've burned through 500 pages in a single sitting before. And, if I'm trying to concentrate and I'm interrupted or spoken to at a volume I can't ignore, I get really upset, for some reason...It's like my brain can't switch itself up like that on demand.

Originally posted by casekonly@Oct 8 2005, 03:08 AM

mine was in the high 140's.

iq tests are irrelevant, though.

i don't think anyone can accurately

test intellect.

a "real" "iq test" is possible. a subject is tested under

various conditions, situations, time of day, different days, temperature, diet, etc.

it's very thorough, and very accuate. however, the iq tests that

are offered online, like the given above, is not "real." it is however,

a good time waster.

didn't bother taking it, but last time i took one was around 116 or something?

Originally posted by sarcasm+Oct 9 2005, 09:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarcasm - Oct 9 2005, 09:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Oct 8 2005, 03:08 AM

test intellect.

various conditions, situations, time of day, different days, temperature, diet, etc.

a good time waster.

[/b]

I really don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. How could you test a subject in various conditions, situations, etc. without fucking up your test-retest reliability, and ultimately ruining the validity? I have NEVER seen an intelligence test with more than three alternate forms, and even those have reliability issues. It would be nearly impossible to compensate for practice effect, and norming a test like that would be impossible.

Online IQ tests are a joke. They're scams that offer to "tell you more for only $34.95". If you want a real intelligence test, I'll administer the WAIS-III to you for free (if you have 2 hours to kill).

I'm not sure how you even judge what a "accurate" or "good" intelligence test is. What is intelligence? Try asking a hundred people that, and while there might be overlap, you won't get precisely the same answer twice. There are so many theories of intelligence out there... Gardner's alone says there's what, 8 areas? The best IQ tests out there attempt to measure 3 areas.... ugh.

IQ tests are good for placement situations, and determining strengths and weaknesses. With the current discrepancy model in schools (which is being replaced) they are essential for determing a discrepancy between ability and performance. Blah blah blah.

Originally posted by Fugazi+Oct 9 2005, 04:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fugazi - Oct 9 2005, 04:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sarcasm@Oct 9 2005, 09:08 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Oct 8 2005, 03:08 AM

test intellect.

a good time waster.

I really don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. How could you test a subject in various conditions, situations, etc. without fucking up your test-retest reliability, and ultimately ruining the validity? I have NEVER seen an intelligence test with more than three alternate forms, and even those have reliability issues. It would be nearly impossible to compensate for practice effect, and norming a test like that would be impossible.

Online IQ tests are a joke. They're scams that offer to "tell you more for only $34.95". If you want a real intelligence test, I'll administer the WAIS-III to you for free (if you have 2 hours to kill).

I'm not sure how you even judge what a "accurate" or "good" intelligence test is. What is intelligence? Try asking a hundred people that, and while there might be overlap, you won't get precisely the same answer twice. There are so many theories of intelligence out there... Gardner's alone says there's what, 8 areas? The best IQ tests out there attempt to measure 3 areas.... ugh.

IQ tests are good for placement situations, and determining strengths and weaknesses. With the current discrepancy model in schools (which is being replaced) they are essential for determing a discrepancy between ability and performance. Blah blah blah.

[/b]

i read in some published magazine stated what i have said to be true.

now, considering you've been working in the industry proctoring said

tests, i would imagine you would have a great deal of experience over me.