Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IQ TEST

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WEAK NIGGUH, Oct 8, 2005.

1. WEAK NIGGUH

WEAK NIGGUH Member

WWW.INTELLIGENCETEST.COM

I GOT 106. PRETTY AVERAGE. I DIDN'T RACK MY BRAIN TRYING TO GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS THOUGH. I SCORED THE HIGHEST ON GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

verbal score was 58 and your percentile score is 49

mathematical score is 65 and your percentile score is 74

spatial score is 59 and your percentile score is 49

logic score is 63 and your percentile score is 57

pattern recognition score is 64 and your percentile score is 53

general knowledge score is 91 and your percentile score is 94

Your short term memory score is 62 and your percentile score is 73

visualization score is 46 and your percentile score is 38

classification score is 75 and your percentile score is 80

2. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

I didn't take this test, but when I did real IQ testing with a professional back in elementary school it was 153.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

mine was in the high 140's.

iq tests are irrelevant, though.
    i don't think anyone can accurately
    test intellect.

4. Biggus Dickus

I drank mine down at least 30 points over the past few years, anyway.

5. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

I got 116. I was tested in the third grade, and told I was somewhere in the 160s...but, I'm sure that that was a different test. I guess I was reading at a college level already by the time I was 10. I didn't realize it at the time, of course.

I put down on the test that I was blond, and an occasional smoker/drinker...which are all true. I wonder if that affected the outcome. I know I'm smart, I don't really need a website to tell me that. Meh. But, it was kind of fun...

6. Biggus Dickus

12 Oz. Genius Crew?

Casek, Shai?

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

word.

a crew name that says 'we eat babies, and we don't mind if you
    have a strange fetish' would be appropriate, no?

8. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

I've said it before....It's not that I'm that smart, I just don't want to look that dumb. I never went to college, although I am considering it now more than ever. And, am I a genius? I was in all these accelerated classes growing up...And, I read a minimum of two books a week, and two newspapers a day...not to mention all the research I do at work and at home to start my own business. Oh yeah, and I'm writing a book- very...very...slowly. I just assume all this activity is normal, until I see what oher people around me are doing, like driving two blocks to go to the store, watching TV incessantly and going to Mariah Carey concerts, and calling the first one "convenient" and those last two "Culture"...

I guess compared to those folks anyone can look good.

We all have our unique talents...Casek is the computer whiz, but I can make clothing without a pattern...who else on 12 oz. can do what we do, the way we do it?

9. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

10. gren1 bnc

gren1 bnc Senior Member

exactly what i think.

11. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

I have to administer intelligence tests, ranging from the Weschler Intelligence Test For Children to the Standford Binet. If you've ever scored over 145 on a legit IQ test, you need to show your scores to Stanford for a full ride. You're one in 10,000+ (although I really doubt anyone on here has scored over 145).

12. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i think it was 142. thing is, i'd rather take that one more time to see if it was a fluke.

i'm not an idiot, though. gotta give me credit for something. am i right?

barney's blend coffee is fuckin awesome!

[​IMG]

13. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

Your age adjusted IQ score is 90 and the average score for all test takers is 100. You scored higher than 27 % of all the people that took this test.

scored highest in general knowledge...but then again so did everyone else. im nothing special, just another human being.

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

there's 20,000 members, so maybe there are some geniuses out there.. i would like to see Cracked Ass take the test

15. Biggus Dickus

No, I really scored that high. It doesn't matter though, because I've done absolutely nothing useful with my intelligence so far, and the near schizophrenic haze that's come along with it isn't exactly something I'd wish on anybody. I wouldn't post a score like that to brag given my accomplishments.

It's not like that score means anything useful, other than that it's probably caused me to learn about 20x as much useless information than most of the people here.