Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ipon NANO

Discussion in 'Style' started by JUDONO?, Sep 9, 2005.

1. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

2. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

yeah i saw it, it's fooking nuts-o.

and since u didn't...i will...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

sorry for the big pictures. blame apple

if u want me to take 'em down, just say so

4. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

its cool.

i have to say i still have never had an ipod!
    but with the relise of the nano things might change.

5. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

fuck gettin it stollen now you can loose it just as fast

6. "DizE"one<-

"DizE"one<- New Jack

LMAO HE AINT LYIN...THAT SHIT IS SO CRAZY( AND THEY GOTS A BLACK ONE TOO...ITS PRETTY DOPE...)BUT FUCK THAT...I WUD HATE TO LOOSE THAT SHIT...IMMA JUS STIK WIT MY 20 GIG THO

7. poes

poes Member

Yeh they look live but whats up with bringing out only 2gb or 4gb. It needs at least 6. They do look sick though.

8. poes

poes Member

actually fuck it i want one

9. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

10. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Played with one at the apple store today. They're nuts.

11. Entro123

Entro123 Junior Member

I might get one too...

[​IMG]

12. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

born to be worn and jacked right off your neck because you're stupid enough to wear 200 dollar electronics out in the open like that.

13. Entro123

Entro123 Junior Member

born to be worn and jacked right off your neck because you're stupid enough to wear 200 dollar electronics out in the open like that.
    [post=4106634]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

It goes under your shirt. And if they want to jack it, they have to pay the price to try and jack it. I won't let it go cheap.

14. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

ha..I think the question is would you be willing to pay the price if they tried to jack you for it?

15. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Here is some bad press...

[​IMG]

iPod Nano is coppin' a bad rep already with it's users. Why? Well apparently your LCD is fucked if you even put it in your pocket. Now some of these breaking LCD screens make sense. For instance, you don't put an iPod Nano in your jeans pocket or whatever and sit down. We all know the thing is going to bend and snap a little. The screens are breaking so fast, supply cant keep up with demand and LCD price-gouging has occured (we won't name sites)! If you have a Nano, we highly suggest picking up a solid case to protect it....or a thong if you want. UPDATE - Or maybe an invisible shield?