Ipod Or Psp...

NeCrOpHeLiAc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Obviously you have money to throw away to two companys who are looking to give you an anal raping for inferior products. PSP and Ipod? Why would you compare the two? One is a game platform and the other is a MP3 player. If you want to consider the PSP a multi-media player like Sony would like you to, then your going to have to pump another $200 into it for a 1gig memory stick. If you want a REAL MP3 player then you should go with the 40gig Creative Zen Touch also known as the "iPod Killer". It's only like $300. If you want a portable game system buy a fucking GameBoy. For me, I stay rockin a TurboXpress.

Word up.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Jun 2 2005, 04:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Jun 2 2005, 04:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wAndEreR@Jun 2 2005, 06:35 AM

DAM RICH KIDS  :hatred:

Maybe he works hard and has a well-paying job. Maybe he's saved for months to get one of the two.

[/b]

I WAS REFERING TO THE GUY THAT SAID HE HAD BOTH.. ;)

Originally posted by 666@Jun 2 2005, 03:45 AM

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention if you get a real MP3 player you dont have to worry about apples stupid ass itunes and just download all your music for free. FUCK APPLE.

In case you didnt see or read about this elsewhere... http://www.ipodsdirtysecret.com/

Pretty soon after that video came out, Apple started offering replacement batteries...I believe they're about 40 bucks a pop and theres plenty of demo sites that show you how to replace them...

Overall, Apple makes excellent products. I think their warranty setups are garbage but I love my Powerbook more than life and have never had any real problems with it or my Gen3 Ipod....

PSP may have more attributes but fuck all that it's large, in 2005 small is the new balck,

Ipod is small you can put it in any of your pockets, you can bring it on those benching

trips you take, manuevering though fences won't be a problem, you can easly run jump

and play while it rock hours of your favorite jams.

I rock it and so should you.

Originally posted by 666+Jun 2 2005, 03:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (666 - Jun 2 2005, 03:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Obviously you have money to throw away to two companys who are looking to give you an anal raping for inferior products. PSP and Ipod? Why would you compare the two? One is a game platform and the other is a MP3 player. If you want to consider the PSP a multi-media player like Sony would like you to, then your going to have to pump another $200 into it for a 1gig memory stick. If you want a REAL MP3 player then you should go with the 40gig Creative Zen Touch also known as the "iPod Killer". It's only like $300. If you want a portable game system buy a fucking GameBoy. For me, I stay rockin a TurboXpress.

Word up.

[/b]

a friend of mine at work has what you cal the "ipod killer" and it is the most god awful, uncomfortable thing, hands down, very bulky and retarded...

<!--QuoteBegin-666@Jun 2 2005, 03:45 AM

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention if you get a real MP3 player you dont have to worry about apples stupid ass itunes and just download all your music for free. FUCK APPLE.

In case you didnt see or read about this elsewhere... http://www.ipodsdirtysecret.com/

and itunes is the the program to put them on the ipod, all the music i have, i got for free and put on my ipod,,,,,,did apple piss you off little boy?

Guest sneak

if you can wait...xams will be a big saving on the psp.

how much do games and dvds cost for it?

if its bare, go with the ipod. music can be free.....

like everyone else said, if you're going to be using it to listen to music mostly then go with the ipod, size, convenience and zero learning curve..the PSP is bulkier and harder to operate when you're on the go definately..I can usually work my ipod without even looking at it, it fits into just about any size pocket making it very convenient when you're mobile..if you're going to be using it for games mostly then the ipod can't provide you with an option for that, that question answers itself..

Originally posted by 666@Jun 2 2005, 04:38 AM

For me, I stay rockin a TurboXpress.

WORD!!!

I wish I hadn't sold my TG16 back when I was 14.

Take my 'should I have an ipod' quiz:

• - do you already have a portable music player?
    - do you use it daily?
    - are you wearing headphones for an hour a day?
    - do you have a disc changer in your car?
    - do you often update the music in your car?
    - did you rock a walkman back in the day?
    - have you every purchased a mixtape?
    - do you currently have cds, tapes, and mp3s in your collection?
    - records too?
    - do you bring tunes to parties just in case the music sucks?
    - do you often give people music, just because the music's good?
    - have you ever dj'd something?
    - have you get put on 'music duty' at friend's houses?

if you answered yes to most of these questions..... then you are a music lover

and you should have an ipod or something like it. If you answered mostly 'no',

then you will be wasting the $500 on a status symbol. Please dont bother.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by <KEY3>+Jun 2 2005, 04:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<KEY3> - Jun 2 2005, 04:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-666@Jun 2 2005, 04:38 AM

For me, I stay rockin a TurboXpress.

- do you bring tunes to parties just in case the music sucks?

[/b]

I'm so disapointed at you bro...i only bring booze to parties incase EVERYTHING sucks..