Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

iPod Nano and MP3 players advice

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hayabusa, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

I am thinking of getting an iPod nano
    1GB....its gunna run me about $170
    im currently using a CD player and that shits getting outta hand. Its way too big, and it skips like mad. Also, i do not wanna have to download 20 songs just so i can listen to em on CD's and shit.
    Does anybody have any suggestions regarding this here issue. Whos got a nano? Whats the verdict?

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

holy fuck they charge $170 for a 1gb nano?!

Fuck that dude, unless you can get a better deal rock a diff company.

I heard unless you get a hardshell case for the nano that shit snaps easy.

3. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I like my nano, but then again I didn't pay for it

4. MR_SHIFTY

MR_SHIFTY Junior Member

i got a nano n there pritty good, i say u should get em, unless u wanna hold heaps ov songs

5. bad_news

bad_news Member

I would pay a little bit more and get a 20gb or 40gb ipod. I got a refurbished one and havent had a single problem with it.

or if you are on a budget, i'm sure one of the anti-apple guys have some suggestions

6. me

me Member

get the nano, and get the replacment plan thing at best buy, ive gotton mine wet 3 times and got a new one each time.

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I have this on me more than my wallet.

Last edited: May 13, 2007
  8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

i've had them all, normal ipod, shuffle, mini, and nano.

and i have to say the nano has held up the best out of them all.
    but now that i say this i am sure that it will crap out in a month.
    i don't care, i like apple products and thats it.

just read some reviews.

10. Balki

Balki Member

i got the 30 gb video jawn. its pretty cool. black too.

11. metronome

metronome Veteran Member

^
    yeah I have that one too
    shit is gully.

12. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

yeh im completely confused when it comes to this kinda shit
    i am on a somewhat budget, but if something is worth the amount of money im shelling out then its ok.
    most important to me is that it can fit lots of shit on it, it wont crap out, easy to use, wont skip or turn gay, and is rechargable (i dont wanna keep buy batteries)
    nano is apperently rechargable, easy to use, and will hold quite a bit of music...far more than what ill listen to during the course of my day
    the price is a little hefty it seems, but i don't know too much about these kind of products. i fell the fuck off
    is there anything else out that which has similar features and shit but costs less?
    i only need it for music anyways

13. Klip

Klip Junior Member

I mean with the nano you'll roughly get around 1000 sounds on there as opposed to a normal ipod video you'll get 5000 and videos and pics. I got the video one. Its good if your really into your music, which I am, but its also cool for movies and shit. Only shitty thing is that the battery dies out in like 2 hours for the video things and the music will ladt you probably 3 straight hours

14. BLOODVOMIT 666

BLOODVOMIT 666 New Jack

Go with the 30 gb you'll end up fillin up that nano in no time.

15. LIVE

LIVE New Jack

if you get the nano black get a case quickly cause it will get scratched quick or you could just get thoses posters that they put on windows and jsut cut one to fit it i did that with one i got from wataburger haha o and spend the extra 50 and get the 2 gig cause you will be like i could be jammin to twice as much if i would of had fifty buck o at least thats what i say haha