Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

iPaint: The DVD

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by MightAsWell, Jun 30, 2006.

1. MightAsWell

MightAsWell New Jack

here is the trailer to the upcoming DVD, iPaint. check it out and if you're feeling it, shoot us an add on myspace and i'll keep you posted on when it will be released. thanks.

ps. this isnt a cheap promo. im actually going to post on this board so you can reply to the post with comments and questions and i will mos def reply back. peas

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NL_Z_AVCosU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NL_Z_AVCosU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. MightAsWell

MightAsWell New Jack

3. r00t

r00t Member

hmmm some fresh stuff, looks like some self promo tho

4. MightAsWell

MightAsWell New Jack

it is self promo i guess... i just put this together... i used to post on this site as selftaught a while ago.. ive been posting here for years though... just wanted yall to check out the clip
    look out for the DVD.. i WILL keep you guys posted on when it drops and where you can cop it.

Thanks,
    Punit Dhesi

5. MeMySelf

MeMySelf Member

looks like its put together well.. kepp us updated.. but i want a 12oz discount!

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Please leave out any and all fat girl lesbo orgies ala War3

7. Razzle2006

Razzle2006 New Jack

Why the fuck did you call it iPaint??? It's almost as wack as calling yourself Lens

8. OSA

OSA New Jack

hahaha but no disrespect..but it looks wak..nobody wants to see shitty back door tagsc

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

so you guys filmed a bunch of shitty perm spots and already done illegal spots?

wow, sounds really fucking interesting and entertaining.

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

watching footage of people painting legal walls is about as appealing as watching my brother jerk off

11. TheCosbyFamily

TheCosbyFamily Member

This coming from a person that goes by "Razzle2006"

Fucking 14-year-old fag.

12. step oner

step oner New Jack

word. Who knows how it will turn out...legals are kinda boring to watch...well, actually real boring. But still im not one to talk my lazy ass hasn't done much at all recently...cept a few mops & stickers...well, good luck with yur vid.

p.s. I like the name of it. iPaint, catchy yet somewhat played out, but i get it.

-StepOner/Fixate

Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
  13. phax

phax Banned

i dunno... that song in the trailor is making me assume it's got a shitty soundtrack.