iPaint: The DVD

MightAsWell

here is the trailer to the upcoming DVD, iPaint. check it out and if you're feeling it, shoot us an add on myspace and i'll keep you posted on when it will be released. thanks.

ps. this isnt a cheap promo. im actually going to post on this board so you can reply to the post with comments and questions and i will mos def reply back. peas

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_Z_AVCosU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_Z_AVCosU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it is self promo i guess... i just put this together... i used to post on this site as selftaught a while ago.. ive been posting here for years though... just wanted yall to check out the clip

look out for the DVD.. i WILL keep you guys posted on when it drops and where you can cop it.

Thanks,

Punit Dhesi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why the fuck did you call it iPaint??? It's almost as wack as calling yourself Lens

This coming from a person that goes by "Razzle2006"

Fucking 14-year-old fag.

This coming from a person that goes by "Razzle2006"

Fucking 14-year-old fag.

word. Who knows how it will turn out...legals are kinda boring to watch...well, actually real boring. But still im not one to talk my lazy ass hasn't done much at all recently...cept a few mops & stickers...well, good luck with yur vid.

p.s. I like the name of it. iPaint, catchy yet somewhat played out, but i get it.

-StepOner/Fixate