ipa

postmodernism

I just discovered this Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA that got a chocolate coffee hoppy tangy thing going with it. I checked a website and there is also a brown. Never seen it in stores but i only found the IPA a week ago. Anybody else out there feeling this brew? Anything comparable? Anybody tried the brown? Im kinda new at good beer. Used to drink Rolling Rock by the dozen but the good stuff dont cost too much more. I dont feel the need to drink as much of it either which is probably good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i meant to say ive had the 120 minute ipa along with the 60 and 90. dogfish head has good amount of qaulity tasting beer, i went from bud and coors to new castle, dogfish head, harpoon

a must try is the new midas touch from dogfish head, its like 10 bucks for a 4 pack but youll be feeling good after 2.

another to try is this shit i was suprised

RD_3shot.jpg

Raison D'Etre

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dogfish head is fucking excellent stuff. I flipped the fuck out when I found an obscure little market near my house that carries it. Very, VERY hard to find good beer in PR.

We get at least a 6 pack of the dogfish head 60 minute IPA at the house here, it's definitely some good beer. They have a mass quantity at the liquor store we normally go to, where they have also been running a special for 6 months now: $3.50 for a pint of margaritaville tequila.

120 minute huh, So is it twice as good as the 60?. Im on the hunt. 60 minute gets me nice and warm after only 2 or 3. Bells makes a good 2 hearted ale. I dont like it so much as the 60 minute Dogfish Head but its allright. Kinda has a carroty aftertaste. Unusual? And thanks for the feedback

• 2 weeks later...

i got my midterm results 3.6 in physics 3.5 in my Seminar class. And i'm working atleast a 3.5 this god awful computer class. To celebrate i got some of the 90 minute Dogfish Head. Boy is is smooth, Im halfway into the second one and i feel like i drank a 40. Very tasty IPA. Highly recomended. My uncle gave me a grip of high quality suits that he dont fit anymore. I look and feel like a million bucks. The insides of the pants are silk and shit. I got a different one for every day of the week. They fit me like they were made for me. I may just become the tool that wears expensive suits to informal events.