Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

iowa....thoughts and ideas....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Jan 20, 2004.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

oh the wonderful soap opera of politics...

where you never know what will happen, and some how the media always get it all wrong...

so what happened? is this the "i dated dean, married kerry" idea taking ahold?

a case of shooting your load to soon for dean??

75% of kerry voters were against the war...what does this entail? are they voting on chances of winning rather then ideals?

gephardt, im not surprised...old dogs not new tricks....but where do the gephardt people go now? liberman? kerry? edwards? (who reminds me of gary hart)

dean at third place....i dont think its the death bell by any means, but to finish so far behind...not even break 20? while kerry got almost 40% out of a field of six...its the numbers that worry me, not so much the place he finished...does he need to win new hampshire?? is he better off not being in first place?

what does he need to do now? how does he shift his gears? can he complain any more about being treated unfairly?

the impact of lieberman and clark now in NH....who feels the blunt more...kerry cause clark is 3 star general? dean cause he now is not the only anti-war guy....

can clark be politico? thank god he is losing argyle...

lieberman is just killing time, does anyone think this guy can win?

if clark wins what does this mean for the iowa caucus?

how does edwards ride the wave to south carolina?

these questions and more on this weeks, 12oz prophet pundits, with your host roe...

(cues newsie style music)

2. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

I have absolutely no real interest in this demo. vs demo. thing that is giong on, i see no good platforms, and i dont see any way that the demo's are going to win the upcoming presidential election, i just catch them bickering and bickering every now and again, the republicans at this moment are like a tidal wave that these bickering demo's want to stop, but there is no platform to catch the waves, naw' i mean.

I think 2004 will go down as when we look back on it and tell our grandkids the year that the demo's battled against each other. It's more of a circus to me at this point and i refuse to watch, ill just make my bomb shelter in the backyard, get my canned food and water, and wait for the shit to hit.

3. mental invalid

im not sold on that anymore....

i think the days of dean could be setting....

but i think guys like edwards, clark, and kerry could possibly unseat bush/satan...

there was a really good observation made last nite on tv, one of the few i heard over about 4 hours of watching cable news, and that was that if your karl rove, at this point what frightens you more is not really kerry, but the fact that 75% of people who opposed the war, voted for him....this leads one to believe that the dems are gunning to unseat bush more then voting in ideals....i think the other thing that is troubling the white house is the turnout for iowa...people are voting and getting busy, they had very high number for the 17-29 crowd for example, and this could end being the fire under the dems asses...and this general and universal desire could end up being what unseats bush/satan....

ask me that four months ago and i woulda told you i was moving to france...now, im not so sure...

4. mental invalid

18 views without opinions....

maybe i should have a paid roundtable....

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

But for the meanwhile, check out www.dailykos.com . They'll have so much insight your head will explode.

This post is especially pertinent.

7. mental invalid

good, cause you know im not paying you just to make retarded faces and give thumbs up...

though i do find it funny...

8. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

Thanks for this valuable info mental..I have to admit I'm not as involved in the whole thing as fellows such as yourself are, but I think I agree when you said Dean shot his load too soon. Now, time to read up so I can respond and not sound like a total doofus.

9. mental invalid

wow dood, youre like back from the dead and shit...

where the hell you been....

10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I'm still working on my thoughts and ideas. I was really surprised that Kerry faired so well. Not at all surprised about Gephart. I was surprised he was even trying. I just saw a bit on the other night about Clark. I'll have to check out the poopers links when I get the time.

12. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

i think iowa is one of those useless states we should sell to another contry, one with a high population of beautiful women and few laws...we could take the money and decrease our nations deficet, or possibly pay for another trip to iraq for bush. who knows, maybe with any luck he'll land in a hot zone this time. i hear assasins gate has some nice restaraunts mr bush...

13. mental invalid

*checks off steve austins name*

14. 23578

23578 Elite Member

i really find it funny how people that think edwards can get elected think dean can't. i think kerry is whigny, but he's got a hot wifey, whatever, at least leiberman was out of there. like dean said, this time last year we would have traded everything to come in third in Iowa.

15. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

It doesn't really matter to me, I'm leaving this country as soon as I can possibly afford it.