iowa....thoughts and ideas....

mental invalid

oh the wonderful soap opera of politics...

where you never know what will happen, and some how the media always get it all wrong...

so what happened? is this the "i dated dean, married kerry" idea taking ahold?

a case of shooting your load to soon for dean??

75% of kerry voters were against the war...what does this entail? are they voting on chances of winning rather then ideals?

gephardt, im not surprised...old dogs not new tricks....but where do the gephardt people go now? liberman? kerry? edwards? (who reminds me of gary hart)

dean at third place....i dont think its the death bell by any means, but to finish so far behind...not even break 20? while kerry got almost 40% out of a field of six...its the numbers that worry me, not so much the place he finished...does he need to win new hampshire?? is he better off not being in first place?

what does he need to do now? how does he shift his gears? can he complain any more about being treated unfairly?

the impact of lieberman and clark now in NH....who feels the blunt more...kerry cause clark is 3 star general? dean cause he now is not the only anti-war guy....

can clark be politico? thank god he is losing argyle...

lieberman is just killing time, does anyone think this guy can win?

if clark wins what does this mean for the iowa caucus?

how does edwards ride the wave to south carolina?

these questions and more on this weeks, 12oz prophet pundits, with your host roe...

(cues newsie style music)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have absolutely no real interest in this demo. vs demo. thing that is giong on, i see no good platforms, and i dont see any way that the demo's are going to win the upcoming presidential election, i just catch them bickering and bickering every now and again, the republicans at this moment are like a tidal wave that these bickering demo's want to stop, but there is no platform to catch the waves, naw' i mean.

I think 2004 will go down as when we look back on it and tell our grandkids the year that the demo's battled against each other. It's more of a circus to me at this point and i refuse to watch, ill just make my bomb shelter in the backyard, get my canned food and water, and wait for the shit to hit.

im not sold on that anymore....

i think the days of dean could be setting....

but i think guys like edwards, clark, and kerry could possibly unseat bush/satan...

there was a really good observation made last nite on tv, one of the few i heard over about 4 hours of watching cable news, and that was that if your karl rove, at this point what frightens you more is not really kerry, but the fact that 75% of people who opposed the war, voted for him....this leads one to believe that the dems are gunning to unseat bush more then voting in ideals....i think the other thing that is troubling the white house is the turnout for iowa...people are voting and getting busy, they had very high number for the 17-29 crowd for example, and this could end being the fire under the dems asses...and this general and universal desire could end up being what unseats bush/satan....

ask me that four months ago and i woulda told you i was moving to france...now, im not so sure...

i think iowa is one of those useless states we should sell to another contry, one with a high population of beautiful women and few laws...we could take the money and decrease our nations deficet, or possibly pay for another trip to iraq for bush. who knows, maybe with any luck he'll land in a hot zone this time. i hear assasins gate has some nice restaraunts mr bush...

i really find it funny how people that think edwards can get elected think dean can't. i think kerry is whigny, but he's got a hot wifey, whatever, at least leiberman was out of there. like dean said, this time last year we would have traded everything to come in third in Iowa.

i havent paid much attention at all to this dem on dem violence.

it all seems stupid.

i liked the black lady, i think. or atleast i liked her tellng sharpton to shut up.

i think i like clark, but i dont know why.

roe,

should i like clark? and why wasnt he a part of the iowa circus?

you know what i'd like to see? one of these democrat dipshits jump ship and try to run on the republican platform. that would be awesome, because it would show how the similarities between the two parties are so blatant and the differences are so subtle that no one could really tell the difference. fucking bastards.

"roe, should i like clark? and why wasnt he a part of the iowa circus?"

hahaha....i dont know man....for someone so educated as yourself, i think you should find the answer....trust me, i dont know shit about em either....but now it will get easier...but i cant see you voting for anyone else really...

basically anyone not bush...

but as far as the second question, he got in the game late, and since iowa is no easy task, he decided instead to focus on NH and then super tuesday when many states have their primaries...

thats why if he wins it could be the end of the iowa caucus....

dude, i've got important accounting stuff to do here. plus, i've been devoting alot of time to revamping my handstyles for the spring '04 season. i dont have time to weed through all this bullshit.

i'm like the president. it's not about me knowing everything, it's about me knowing enough to pick the appropriate people that do.

so....again....whats the deal?

do people like him? is he favored? can he beat bush? does he support gay marriages? does he hate israel?

it's like tiger beat, i need the 'vital stats'.

hahaha....enron style yo!

3 star general

1st in his class at west point

master in economics

captain of the debate team

rhode scholar

led nato against milosevic

clintonites man to beat

seems to flip abit, there is a tape when he commends the bush admin policy in iraq

not many military leaders are giving him praises, some have even been very critical

he is known as someone who get his way or gets you outta of his

possible accusations of war crimes

looks like an alien sometimes

*your bonus seeks*

pro-gun....though he does make a difference between small arms/hunting and ak-47s, which he does want outlawed...when asked to clarify his position, he said "look, if you like big guns, come join the army, we have plenty for you"

either way the michigan primary is a while away...so its best to let NH gut out a few more, so there will be even less for you to have to worry about brushing up on...

gun laws are a joke.

they're always a joke.

banning ak's? less than .1% of of all gun crimes involve 'assault weapons', even though they are cheap and easy to get (you can get an ak knock off for under $300.)

guns dont kill people, a racist, unjust, blindly capitalist society kills people.

anyway.

army generals are stupid.

everyone is stupid.

everyone but us.

Archived