Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IOWA CITY HEADS

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ODW, Apr 11, 2002.

1. ODW

ODW Member

yo this message is actually intended for spasie or jasper but if u bomb in iowa city, email me to get down. if u are a real writer in this city u know who i am by my signature.

SPASIE: I ACCIDENTLY DELETED YOUR MESSAGE AND LOST YOUR NUMBER. HIT ME BACK UP. I HAVENT SEEN YOUR BOY AROUND SO I CANT GET AHOLD OF YOU.

if youre in the toy crew (you know who the fuck you are) dont fuckin bother.

2. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

they have writers in iowa city???? thats crazy......they got freights out there ? whats up with desmoines?....................and whats up with the weed out there?? is it anygood?

3. ODW

ODW Member

im from des moines but i go to school in iowa city. im not gonna front, theres a lot of toys here but there is also some really good fuckin talent. there are some freights. in fact i just got back from the yard...caught a jaber the other day. iowa city is the best/ most cultural part in iowa, its a perfect place to bomb too. besides myself theres only one good writer (possibly 2 but i think the other one is from outta town) everyone else is in this fuckin crew of toys. theyre a bunch of bitches.

4. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

hahahah......you used culure and iowa in the same sentence...hahahhaa

just playin....i got fams in desmoine

5. zonertwo

zonertwo New Jack

I run dead Moines suckas

6. 1dumbNut

1dumbNut New Jack

my girl goes to school out there, i been lookin to bomb those walls downtown for a while lol. I wanna come out and see whats good out there, i have never actually seen ANY graff at all out there(besides hipsters trying to do some "street art")