Invisible for a day.

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

um.id probably call in sick to work.. because even if i showed up they wouldnt know.

if i still wanted to date my ex girlfriend i would go over to her house and go into her room (where, hopefully she is) and i would say "you should date iloveboxcars." and then she would say "i am so confused about this situation, i dont know what to do" and then i would say "i am telling you what to do, stupid" and then she would say "wait, who is this?" and then i would say "god you freakin idiot." and then i'd probably race home to see if she is going to call me. and when she does i'll be like "yeah, we'll hang out tomorrow" and then when we hang out tomorrow i would say "oh, that wasnt god, that was me.. i was invisible"

i would punch people i think are ugly.

i would make things "float" in walmart.

i would eat a hamburger.

Originally posted by 455

I would rob as many banks as I could.

kill someone politicaly important,

walk around somewhere crowded just knocking the fuck out of ppl with some brass knuckles. especially the juice ball sobs

:innocent:

drive around...eat stuff...and steal alot of stuff i could never afford....kick people in the ass and slap them in the back of the head so other people think they did it and start big ass riots....maybe stumble into a few womens dressing rooms here and there...sneak onto an airplane to paradise...

Originally posted by 455

I would rob as many banks as I could.

<span style='color:black'>I knew that you would beat me to it. All ya'll are slippin. Paint during the day? Look at naked boobs? What type of sorry ass shit is this? I think that i would get into as many rolex stores and upper class jewelry stores as possible. Im a sucker for shiney things. Once i had all the money and jewels that i could possibly afford, i would walk around and squeeze big boobs and say "HONK HONK." Sheer comedy. And if i caught a girl yawning in public i would stick my penis in her mouth. HAHahahahhah.</span>