Inventions

sarcasm

So i was just sitting on the shitter today, thinking about random crap (no pun intended). well, i was thinking about how i used to think the idea of replacing vhs's with dvds was a wierd idea/invention... so yeah, i just wanted to know your best ideas for inventions.... not necessarily hi-tech shit like teleporters, time machines, and what not, but rather everyday, conventional stuff, that might be introduced in the market someday...

my invention: (since i was taking a shit and all while thinking about this...) my invention would include a toilet paper despenser... nothing special...but rather than depensing toilet paper in long, connected sheets... it would depense the toilet paper in balls (choice of word?) u know... how u gotta bunch the toilet paper up into a ball to whipe... it would just depense pre-made, ready to use, bunched up toilet paper.

what are your inventions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sarcasm

So i was just sitting on the shitter today, thinking about random crap (no pun intended). well, i was thinking about how i used to think the idea of replacing vhs's with dvds was a wierd idea/invention... so yeah, i just wanted to know your best ideas for inventions.... not necessarily hi-tech shit like teleporters, time machines, and what not, but rather everyday, conventional stuff, that might be introduced in the market someday...

my invention: (since i was taking a shit and all while thinking about this...) my invention would include a toilet paper despenser... nothing special...but rather than depensing toilet paper in long, connected sheets... it would depense the toilet paper in balls (choice of word?) u know... how u gotta bunch the toilet paper up into a ball to whipe... it would just depense pre-made, ready to use, bunched up toilet paper.

what are your inventions?

i'd buy that.

in hong kong, whores that specialize in the art of blowjobby jobs, are usually specialized in the "icefire" method. this means they suck you off with hot water in their mouth, and then with ice cubes in their mouths. the alternating temperature change makes your penis happy. i want to invent an icefire pocket vagina.

on a more serious note, i'm in the process of getting a patent on a toy concept right now. the company i work for will get the rights, but my name still goes on it and i get credit for the invention. i'm only in it for the fame.

-patentpendingoner

My unlce invetned this.. I got him to hook me up with a few,

a definate must for anyone who makes loads of BBQ

like my family does. Support a blue-collar factory worker/

inventor and order one if you've got loot.

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls is an ill movie.

P.S. There's a few BBQ sauce recipes on there if you want, too.

I'm working on it.

Not like I'm really trying though.

It will happen when it happens.

There won't be any cool fucking threads or anything stupid of that nature.

I'll just check the one thread I made and see if anyone guessed it right, or was even close. Then if they are I'll mail them some shit, bout it.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

no offense, but a "pre-bunched-up-toilet-paper-dispenser" is a ridiculous invention, that would just take lot of time, money, and effort to produce and not be very helpful.

They should just make moist towelette ass wipes, that would

be much nicer I think.

Im still waiting til the the day we have PDA/Laptop/mp3 players/whatever

all in one little device that has some sort of ion screen (like you always

see in sci-fi shit.

Umm and wireless electronics, mainly wireless power supply. THat

would rock.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I got some pretty detailed technical drawings for an all-terrain squeegee. It will change the world of squeegeeing, trust.

Originally posted by Glik0

Dual sided CD-Rs.

Chances are theyre out, but Ive been thinking about this idea for years now.

Mainly the things I think about are car related normally.

Yes they exist.... I was using some the other day.

Originally posted by InDY_500

My invention or an idea to improve on an item would be to make every appliance wireless.....T.V. DvD player....PS2.so on so forth....

Glik0, how is that bid for 5000 goin for ya?

This is already happening in japan. It's being called the next generation of the internet. I forget the technical name off hand.

I beleive it's intel(?) that's working on wireless usb and DSL and 802.16 which is supposed to be the new standard. It's supposed to make Bluetooth obsolete.

So much stuff happening. Hard to keep up with it all.

• 2 weeks later...

Bill Gates is Hatin on ya boy !

Just when you thought you came up with it all. I built a disc changer for my x-box. Yeah I stripped the 200 disc CD changer and installed the reader and boards from the x-box and now I get to jump from game to game like one time hoppin from lane to lane. no more gettin up off da cizzouch !! ..How ya luv dat

Re: Bill Gates is Hatin on ya boy !

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

Just when you thought you came up with it all. I built a disc changer for my x-box. Yeah I stripped the 200 disc CD changer and installed the reader and boards from the x-box and now I get to jump from game to game like one time hoppin from lane to lane. no more gettin up off da cizzouch !! ..How ya luv dat

damn, thats hot

Re: Bill Gates is Hatin on ya boy !

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

:stretch: can u give me a diagram on how to do this? that would be kick ass

I once invented a thing where instead of paying at the front of a parking lot you pay at a meter where you park and then it prints you out a ticket with the spot number so you don't forget and walk around for 3 hours with your luggage trying to find that sombitch...

It never went anywhere tho...

Re: Re: Bill Gates is Hatin on ya boy !

Originally posted by sarcasm

:stretch: can u give me a diagram on how to do this? that would be kick ass

^^ dammit I wish I could, but I just saw this thread and my imagination just went into hyper space. I wish I did put that summa bitch together. I just freestyled that whole story up there. But I be dammmed if that aint a smokin' idea

<~~~ gets booed for raising the excitement level lol:clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Archived