Introducing PHOTODUMP.com

non-hetero

Introducing PHOTODUMP.com, the webs newest premiere FREE image hosting provider. Sign up today and begin uploading your images in minutes.

Photos, graphics, digital camera pictures can be shared accross the internet. Post them on your favourite message board, e-mail links to friends or just use PHOTODUMP as a secure place to hold your digital media. It's all free.

http://www.photodump.com

...I would appreciate if you guys started using this regardless of the advertisments I'm putting on uploads.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Then don't use it. I'm sure there is a market that would be happy to put up with the restrictions.

I was just hoping you guys could help me reach that market by the free advertising of using it :/

I might remove the advertisments for the first month to get people using it though. If you have suggestions let me know. I'm trying to build a free service for fun/experience and eventually profit.

I made an account, username GnomeToys. Upgrade me :-)

edit: Nevermind. The PNG converter you're using to slap that ad on there is making 22k files into 220k files, and 100k files into 400k. My family and friends that view my pictures over modem already have enough of a problem viewing a 200k JPEG, I hate to think what that bastard script will do to it. Sticking with photobucket.

Archived