Interpol

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word

What a cool noise they made.

Really fucking excellent, wonk saggin when you enjoy a gig and don't know any of the songs that they must be quality. Happened with the White Stripes as well a couple years back. It also helps if they ooze cool too. Currently on the track download flex, I can see an album purchase coming.

Originally posted by cloner

they're awesome, probably one of my favorite bands. remind me a lot of joy division and/or the velvet underground.

except theyre much more catchier and therefore get old quick. so sick of antics already.

and whoever asked if theyre a MOD band.. what the fuck dude?

Originally posted by justaname

i think that's -the killer(s)- you are talking about

Yeah, that's it, not great but still catchy. There's a lot of this music going around now on the radio, it's much better then the nu metal trend, still turning into just another marketing plan it seems.

Funny, cause I just saw 24 Hour Party People which has all the bands that were influences on a lot of these bands that are coming out now.

Originally posted by Jackson

Word

What a cool noise they made.

Really fucking excellent, wonk saggin when you enjoy a gig and don't know any of the songs that they must be quality. Happened with the White Stripes as well a couple years back. It also helps if they ooze cool too. Currently on the track download flex, I can see an album purchase coming.

Suzy and Arnold took a ride to the liqour store and brought me back chinese when i remember asking for thai..

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

YEAH, INTERPOL ARE PRETTY GOOD. I WAS LISTENING TO THEM A FEW MINUTES AGO.

ALSO, WHAT IS A 'MOD' BAND?

mod refers to fashion more so than it does to music. but the music itself is like psychedelic rock... real danceable stuff. bands like the action, the jam, the who, the byrds, the small faces, the smoke...etc.