Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

internet radio.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BoB Hope ONER, Jul 24, 2001.

1. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

please list some sites that host stations

im really interested in finding a

brazilian, japanese, hindi, jazz. and nyc "underground..backpacker...keeping it real..etc etc" type stations.

2. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

damn ive been looking all over for some good stations lately i wish i could help you but im in the same boat. Im sure somebodys holdin out with the mistys

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

www.winamp.com
    has a heap of live streams...
    even backpackers can kind what they need.

4. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

www.live365.com has lots of stations all types of music i never need to look further.

i like www.thedownbeat.org for downtempo stuff.

the spinner player has some good stuff.

------------------
    high plains drifter

5. JSUN

JSUN Guest

88hiphop.com too mainstream for u?

undergroundhiphop.com always features a new radio show every week from a different dj from a different location.. i usually listen to that.

umm pseudo.com should have what u need..

6. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...hey i got a station for ya mr. hope...its called londonunlimited.com...basically its a station that some heads started to promote all unsigned bands from the london area....real legit stuff...most english pop rock...but it aint like the pop chew it shit over here....they also have jazz and techno shows, and some interdispersed hip hop with the rock...some avant garde stuff too...basically its five shows on one station...no fucking commercials either...the djs are pretty cool and every week there is a new show...check it out and lemme know what you think...start off with morning glory hosted by jezz wright...

heres a link, hope it works:
    http://www.london-unlimited.co.uk/

peace-mE

====yeah i edit for mis-spellin, WHAT?!======

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-24-2001).]

7. BoB Hope ONER

there was alot of sarcasm in the whole.."keep it real underground backpacker" statement..

just to clarify.

8. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

keppin it real is a bitch man i just try to do what the fuck i want

9. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

www.dublab.com has a live stream that plays all kinds of weird experimental whatever...
    last time i tuned in i found myself rocking out to some bithes brew...
    i don't know but fm 89.9 WKCR might have an internet radio site...i know that's not much help, but you live in NY so you can listen to that on the radio...
    they play some nice jazz...

depending on when you tune in...

peace...

10. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

11. BoB Hope ONER