internet radio.

BoB Hope ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

88hiphop.com too mainstream for u?

undergroundhiphop.com always features a new radio show every week from a different dj from a different location.. i usually listen to that.

umm pseudo.com should have what u need..

...hey i got a station for ya mr. hope...its called londonunlimited.com...basically its a station that some heads started to promote all unsigned bands from the london area....real legit stuff...most english pop rock...but it aint like the pop chew it shit over here....they also have jazz and techno shows, and some interdispersed hip hop with the rock...some avant garde stuff too...basically its five shows on one station...no fucking commercials either...the djs are pretty cool and every week there is a new show...check it out and lemme know what you think...start off with morning glory hosted by jezz wright...

heres a link, hope it works:

http://www.london-unlimited.co.uk/

peace-mE

====yeah i edit for mis-spellin, WHAT?!======

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-24-2001).]

www.dublab.com has a live stream that plays all kinds of weird experimental whatever...

last time i tuned in i found myself rocking out to some bithes brew...

i don't know but fm 89.9 WKCR might have an internet radio site...i know that's not much help, but you live in NY so you can listen to that on the radio...

they play some nice jazz...

depending on when you tune in...

peace...

Archived