Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Internet Love Affairs, (older 12oz heads)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oneeightyone, Jul 16, 2004.

1. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

I consider myself to be an old ass man minus a few years, i am a 20 something and should be through the entire lovey dovey romantic teenager bullshit, but it seems im not, i want an opinion on this.

I had a girl, best girl of my life, she moved to long island, i live in virginia, we are friends now, i went to visit her and met one of her friends, who i thought was just a regular person that i would probably never talk to again, we exchanged contact info and over time began to talk and talk and talk and talk, turns out this girl is as crazy as i am and she is identical in ways to me. She's an incredible girl and somehow feelings have grown for her, and im wondering, "is this right??", im having feelings for someone that's a hundred miles away, who i only know through the computer and through the phone, should i be feeling this way when i can find someone close to me but then again al the chics that i have dated dont come close to this one single person.

What do i do?
    should i just stop talking to her and let it fade away.?
    Should i keep going heart into this thing and start some long distance relationship.?

This is more towards the older 12oz heads that might have been in this situation, or laughed at one of their friends in this situation.

It's strange really, maybe im just fucked.

Oh and T-E-A-S-E, hit me up

transcendentialist@hotmail.com

2. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

20 and an old ass man?

dude are you kidding???

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

yea i was just about to say.. give it a couple weeks or so.. see where things are at..

4. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

damn what the fuck does that make me a senior citizen?

5. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

haha, hell yea im old, actually no, im pretty fucking young, i guess the sarcasm wasnt doused on there like i thought it would be.
    I do however feel like a kid when i think about this situation.

6. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

fuck 30 must be on the death bed then..

7. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

i say give it a shot....have you ever thought of the possibility that she can moved to Virginia, or you to Long Island...continue to talk to her and, see where it goes...cause you two do have mad feelings for one another right?

don't give up..

8. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

if this is how you feel about this girl who lives far away, you should go for it. most long-distance relationships don't work though; they start off good, then a year or two down the line, things change; you meet new people, you have different interests, and so forth, things falls apart.

but if it's a chance you are willing to take, then i say go. go oneeightyone go!

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

? (5:06:53 PM): that makes no sense
    ? (5:06:57 PM): you're not a dinosaur

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh man...

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

don't do it.

well.. you can do it...

but don't spend money on it:

no long distance (unless you have free ld through a cell or something)
    and def. no trips.

learn from my mistakes bro.

12. Faithfull

Faithfull New Jack

smoke more weed and you wont give a fuck about love

13. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I know a couple who met on the internet and got married...

14. Faithfull

Faithfull New Jack

^^^ thats embarrasing

15. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

okay, just wanted to make sure you meant to spell it transcendentialist instead of, you know, transcendentalist?