Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

INTERNET GRAFFITI GAMES???

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Brismadness, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Brismadness

Brismadness New Jack

CAN ANYONE TELL ME SOME GRAFF GAMES TO PLAY WHILE IM ON THE NET

2. hyrax

hyrax Member

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

yea man...

play a rousing game of ring around the meatpole.

4. oath.NYC

oath.NYC New Jack

i play that game sometimes.......does neone know how to do 2 consecutive cars ive seen it done a few times

5. melt

melt Guest

graf king is pretty fun but im stuck being left handed with a right handed mouse.

6. Brismadness

Brismadness New Jack

yeah thanx

thanx for the replies but i already know of that one i was wondering if you guys would have any others??

7. melt

melt Guest

zewall.com

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

play counterstrike and run around bombing the crates. i love doing that.

9. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

counter strike is a fun game.. and very addicting.. thats why i stopped playing it.. because it ruined my social life, and graff life:eek:

10. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

Bombing in counterstrike!! That shit is mad fun. I love some of the tags that people do. Of course there are others there that just plain suck like in real life...

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

damn that graff king is addicting

12. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

ive done like 12 cars in about 5 mins

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

that graffking is hard to come clean on...

14. ~nebz~

~nebz~ Guest

yeah but the concept is cool and so is the other one one zewall.com i'm lovin gthat one...:rolleyes:

15. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MINI MOUSE MICKEY MOUSE AND GOOFY DANCING ON THE TRAIN IN MONTANTA GRAFF KING HAHAHAHAHAHA SHIT IS FUNNY RUN WITH YOUR MOUSE JUST ABOVE THE SECOND PICTURE OF THE TRAIN WHERE YOU PEEP SHIT AND PEEP THEM HAHAHA:) :) :) :) :) :)