Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Internet arguement leaves 2 dead.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by El Producto, May 27, 2005.

1. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

http://www.radpin.com/BBCPortal/Americas/d...mboard52505.htm

San Diego Based Message Board Is Cause for Mass Murder
    Arguments on Internet message boards are nothing new, and often are a central component. But in San Diego, California an argument turned deadly on 25 May 2005, resulting in two murders, and two other attempted homicides.

"We've always had a lot of arguments and disputes on this board, but nothing like this, and I really don't think anyone saw it coming," said Radley Pingay, administrator of pirate969.org, in an email response.

"Bruce was always a little hostile, but so many people are like that online, it's hard to tell what's real and what's just shenanigans." Bruce is not only the username of the suspect in the double homicide, but is also his first name.

The online argument started in a thread discussing a local band promoter. Bruce Pastuer, now wanted on two counts of homicide and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon, was one of the participants in the discussion.

Apparently two other board members and Pastuer exchanged insults, at which point Pastuer drove to the home of the two victims at approximately 3:00PM, and shot them both with a borrowed 12 gauge shotgun. The police have not recovered the weapon, and the names of the two victims have not been released pending notification of their relatives.

In the course of the shooting, two neighbors came to investigate, and Pastuer reportedly fired at them as well. His location is unknown, and anyone with information is requested to contact the San Diego Police Department

------------

Here is a link to thread on the forum about it.

I couldn't believe it when i heard it. Fucking crazy.

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

E-beefing in full effect.

thats why you kids should stop talkin all that jazz.

3. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

there was a thread in brickslayers where e-beef became real.

I forget the exact details, but I think someone from NY flew
    down to miami just to go over someone who he was e-fighting
    with in some thread. He took pics of the whole thing. How funny was that?

someone know the thread I'm talking about?

4. El Producto

that was the new york thread, and it was smash who got dogged. that was funny, but some guy shooting people in the face with a shot gun is taking it to another level.

5. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Junior Member

i don't know, the way they are talking on that board sounds like bullshit.

6. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

yeah i know th ethread.
    but who cares.

these people need to get over their anger.
    wtf.

7. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

damn yo... that guy is fucked up.

8. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

that was the new york thread, and it was smash who got dogged. that was funny, but some guy shooting people in the face with a shot gun is taking it to another level.
    [post=3972070]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    he ragged 2 of smashs 2 letters and he hit one heaven..soo i guess he crushed him hardcore.

9. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

people need to grow up

10. GoldenTouch

GoldenTouch Member

If you havea problem with someone yu've never met in person, and act out on it, you truely are TOO INVOLVED IN THE INTERNET

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

THIS IS SO FAKE. HOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN COME CLOSE TO FALLING FOR THIS STUFF? 969PIRATES.COM OR WHATEVER IS JUST GETTING A TON OF HITS FROM 12OZ ALONE.

13. El Producto

well, i'll be fucked.

CLICK HERE

i admit, i was fooled.

14. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable Banned

damn, is it that serious? didnt know people took this shit that seriously.

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member