INTERMODALS ONLY!!!!!!

NOT GUILTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THANKS SWX1994.........ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT I HARDLY EVER SEE ANYONE POSTIN UP ANY INTERMODALS ON THEIR THREADS ,SO MAYBE THERE SHOULD BE A THREAD OF THERE OWN,IF NOT FUCK IT ...........IF THE 1ST PERSON THAT REPLIED THOUGHT IT WAS COOL THEN IT MIGHT HAVE GONE SOMEWHERE..............OH WELL NO HARM DONE.:cool:

OKAY...... I JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON THIS TOPIC..........THESE THINGS ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY DOPE TO DO ......INTERMODALS HAVE TOP PRIORAITY OVER EVERY OTHER CAR IN THE RAIL SYSTEM(THEY DONT HAVE TO STOP AT CERTAIN YARDS AND ALWAYS GET THE GREEN LIGHT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE,EXCEPT AMTRAK).....THEY ALSO TRAVEL TO MORE AREAS (US,CANADA,MEXICO) THAN ANY CAR ON AN AVERAGE......SO IF THESE THINGS GET AROUND SO MUCH,AS THEY DO, I THINK ITS WELL WORTH IT TO DO EM'...............INTERMODALS ARE THE FUTURE----------------------} :D