Intermediate

bboy_dlyt

[attachmentid=18006]

this i made for a girl i liked. idk whut to say bout it. i nvr really say im good at taggin. i say i need to get better

[attachmentid=18005]

this i did on my free time. says simon sanchez. its the name of my skool hopin to make it into a skool shirt.

[attachmentid=18008]

this i did a year ago or prolly months i forgot. but yeah just found it.

well those are my work. i didn't post err thang else....

oh and uhh can ya peeps help me out a lil. i've only been writing for nearly a yr now and i reside on a small rock in the pacific. so extreme graffiti as y'all would knoe it is limited on my island. i just have one question. whut kinds of utensils do y'all use to color and design ur art works?

ss2.jpg.81c5511b3c03333842a0661026ed8d38.jpg

rachel_copy.jpg.7beddf67ff8504fcfe15824d10d9c163.jpg

sarah.JPG.8b3a2a40c16e7816e656069044928453.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by uephoric drips@Jul 6 2005, 02:22 PM

i dont wanna talk shit back cuz ugh itll only leed to more shitt and more shitt. and i dont wanna get banned.

how bout we battle bboy????

yo man i'd take ur challenge but i really ain't got the time. imma be goin' on a trip soon. back to my hometown philippines. maybe when i get back i'll hit you up. whut u say to that?

Originally posted by bboy_dlyt+Jul 5 2005, 11:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bboy_dlyt - Jul 5 2005, 11:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-uephoric drips@Jul 6 2005, 02:22 PM

i dont wanna talk shit back cuz ugh itll only leed to more shitt and more shitt. and i dont wanna get banned.

yo man i'd take ur challenge but i really ain't got the time. imma be goin' on a trip soon. back to my hometown philippines. maybe when i get back i'll hit you up. whut u say to that?

[/b]

perfect.

Originally posted by uephoric drips+Jul 6 2005, 12:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uephoric drips - Jul 6 2005, 12:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by bboy_dlyt@Jul 5 2005, 11:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-uephoric drips@Jul 6 2005, 02:22 PM

perfect.

[/b]

This is one of the lamest conversations ever had in the history of 12oz.