Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Interested in photo tradin'

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Kat416, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Kat416

Kat416 New Jack

Hey,

I'm new here..so I wasen't to sure where to post. I'm interested in trading photos with ppl of pieces and productions of high quality. No bad bombing flicks, dark shots and other s*it like that. I have hundreds of photos from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal to trade of productions and pieces. I don't really care where that flicks are from but I'm interested in dutch, aussie and euro graff, productions and

I have good quality 4x6 photos for trade. if your interested drop me a line at the email below and we can chat about it further and exchange some samples.

Cheers -- Email : reuters (AT) outgun (DOT) com.

2. PsychodelicArt

PsychodelicArt Junior Member

get me some nyc subway train flicks and ill trade.....clean or dirty.

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I'm looking for female characters, especially anything on freights. if you've got some, i'd be down to trade