Interested in photo tradin'

Kat416

Hey,

I'm new here..so I wasen't to sure where to post. I'm interested in trading photos with ppl of pieces and productions of high quality. No bad bombing flicks, dark shots and other s*it like that. I have hundreds of photos from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal to trade of productions and pieces. I don't really care where that flicks are from but I'm interested in dutch, aussie and euro graff, productions and

I have good quality 4x6 photos for trade. if your interested drop me a line at the email below and we can chat about it further and exchange some samples.

Cheers -- Email : reuters (AT) outgun (DOT) com.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kat416@Apr 11 2005, 07:50 AM

Hey,

I'm new here..so I wasen't to sure where to post. I'm interested in trading photos with ppl of pieces and productions of high quality. No bad bombing flicks, dark shots and other s*it like that. I have hundreds of photos from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal to trade of productions and pieces. I don't really care where that flicks are from but I'm interested in dutch, aussie and euro graff, productions and

I have good quality 4x6 photos for trade. if your interested drop me a line at the email below and we can chat about it further and exchange some samples.

Cheers -- Email : reuters (AT) outgun (DOT) com.

get me some nyc subway train flicks and ill trade.....clean or dirty.