Intellectual Study Of Graffiti;Vandalism

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

im sure most of you netheads have seen this; but for those that havent here it is;

http://users.aol.com/axelkas/url.html

ive had that in my bookmarks for a couple of years now, hadnt really looked at it. for the most part, its hard to understand. perhaps it is just on a higher level than I. none the less, what i can understand is interesting.

DRIPPY PANTS DRIPPY NOSE GOD DAMN I HATE THE COLD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest INDEPENDENZA

when youre 13 its ok to bomb without thinking but at a older age, its better to have a deep reflexion about your acts.

those are very interesting link especialy for those looking for resources for academic work on graffiti.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

It says so in Subway Art

i dont think you realize how dumb you sound. at least make a good argument for your reason, not just because "subway art told me to".

The psychology of a writer..it is definitely intriguing as you get older..you begin to understand the symbolic nature of writing in general.The causes and effects of the entire game. I think writing as it develops within you becomes more of a science.Dissecting letter forms, colors, understanding the impact of each and every line and each and every color on the overall aesthetic of a piece. It is like wine..it gets better with time.The action becomes more personal..more meaningful. And it also becomes more and more encompassing of your entire being.

Sure, you still just want to get up, and have style,but it also involves a different and evolved thought proccess as you get older. The risk is bigger and the execution of it is more rewarding.

Quit, while you still can.

Much respect due to the austrian scientist!

:king:

Archived