INTEGRITY

onesandzeros

you know every once in a while I'm reminded of why I hate almost all metal influenced hardcore nowadays. Sometimes I fall into a lull of trying to make myself like these goddamn poseurs and their inability to write a song with no power whatsoever. But tonight solidified that hatred. Almost all the songs I wanted to hear off of "Those Who Fear Tomorrow...", a couple of the other hot jams I wanted to hear off off humanity, systems, and that other one there, no 2000 crap, and nothing off closure. amazing. All modern hardcore except for a few bands can once again go fuck themselves.

It hurt to type this....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha. I fucking hate hardcore mosh pits. Boring, uncreative fucking goons throwing big ape fists around. Idiots. Each time i see that shit, i wanna fucking puke.

STOP GOING TO PUNK SHOWS AND HURTING PEOPLE YOU STUPID CUNTS. Especially if you are SxE, then i will spill my rum on you and put my clove out in your fucking eye.

** Puts hand over eyes and starts punching**

hmph. losers.

Zyl. Your new here. Don't talk shit about large groups of people. Not all Straightedge kids are the same. Personally I am one of those kids that dances and has fun. If I'm dancing and hit someone it probably wasn't intentional. If it was then they would have gotten hit more than once. Try to charectorize us all and you'll never understand. Have you ever talked to any of the hardcore kids that dance. Sxe or not it doesn't matter. Where I live the drunk hardcore kids dance just as tough as the sober ones. And we all get along fairly well. Stop bitching about having sand in your pussy and stay out of the way if you hate it that much. Anyway if you saw me at a show you would probably want to puke. And if you intentionally threw something on me I would spill your blood across the floor. Attempting to put a clove out on someone would definatly mean a lengthy hospital stay where I'm from.

hmph. ignorance.

For the most part i was kidding. I wouldnt really disrespect anyone like that, especially not at a a show. I have many friends who are into hardcore, and who dance like that. I am disliking the dancing, not the people. I have no problem with Sxe and i am not trying to generalize. Like i said i was really jsut kidding.

my problem isnt with kids who dance, my problem is with kids who hit people on purpose, and how there dance keeps from starting a real pit. but what pisses me off MOST is kids who fucking start cherry picking or w/e in the middle of a tight moshpit.

Also i am not new here. i registered oct 2001. I was lurking until as of late.

Originally posted by Zyl one

For the most part i was kidding. I wouldnt really disrespect anyone like that, especially not at a a show. I have many friends who are into hardcore, and who dance like that. I am disliking the dancing, not the people. I have no problem with Sxe and i am not trying to generalize. Like i said i was really jsut kidding.

my problem isnt with kids who dance, my problem is with kids who hit people on purpose, and how there dance keeps from starting a real pit. but what pisses me off MOST is kids who fucking start cherry picking or w/e in the middle of a tight moshpit.

Also i am not new here. i registered oct 2001. I was lurking until as of late.

Understood. I looked at the post number instead of the register on the newbie call. Agreed the assholes that just punch people for no reason need a beatin'. Here the kids in the pit cherry pick more than the kids outside though. It's backwards as fuck but kind of entertaining. Gopher bopping in the 2k2.

Originally posted by deznatori

Zyl. Your new here. Don't talk shit about large groups of people. Not all Straightedge kids are the same. Personally I am one of those kids that dances and has fun. If I'm dancing and hit someone it probably wasn't intentional. If it was then they would have gotten hit more than once. Try to charectorize us all and you'll never understand. Have you ever talked to any of the hardcore kids that dance. Sxe or not it doesn't matter. Where I live the drunk hardcore kids dance just as tough as the sober ones. And we all get along fairly well. Stop bitching about having sand in your pussy and stay out of the way if you hate it that much. Anyway if you saw me at a show you would probably want to puke. And if you intentionally threw something on me I would spill your blood across the floor. Attempting to put a clove out on someone would definatly mean a lengthy hospital stay where I'm from.

hmph. ignorance.

haha funny how after you said that, he turned it into "hey man i...i...i was just joking."

dance hard or die....

Haha nurse, i said "i.. i... was just joking" because i was. I dont really want everyone to get the wrong impression and start hating me, so i figured id straighten shit out. I suppose you can say i dont care waht people think of me, but this is a forum and in order to get normal replies you usually need to have a sort of good rep.

Originally posted by Zyl one

Haha nurse, i said "i.. i... was just joking" because i was. I dont really want everyone to get the wrong impression and start hating me, so i figured id straighten shit out. I suppose you can say i dont care waht people think of me, but this is a forum and in order to get normal replies you usually need to have a sort of good rep.

just bustin balls my man, nothing personal.

i...i....i was just joking

Guest Dyptheria

it's nice to see that someone likes Those who fear tomorrow. that was my favorite album way back when they were on overkill records. contrast of sin and den of iniquity were pretty evil too. i wasn't feeling integrity too much when they signed to victory. anyone like stuff like neglect or enrage?

I don't get it............Some one post something about hardcore, or dancing(could be any show could be some skins kicking shit or drunk punks acting out) and everyone jumps on the I HATE sxekids or tough guy assholes tip. I love how most people that run there mouths are shit head ex scenesters trying to hold there own with kids that still have the heart to go floorpunch the night away or it's gangster wannabes that talk in ebonics and say shit like "my boy" or"i went to a show once and people were shoving and I'll fight them if they hit me". This isn't directed to any one here it's on every board that has scenster kids on it.

I don't even know what my point is, I think it's I know why some guys are complete assholes that are going to kick some one in the pit for dancing like a fool or hitting people on purpose. I pull cards if I have to and I've had my card pulled for being a dick before(i drank alot while back and would be wize ass).

I want to start a band and just have fun, drink if you want to drink fight is you want to fight but were all in this for one reason and it's to have fun and listen to a music we all share a common love for.So dance and wear your drugfree shirts or drink out back and come in long enough to pick a fight whatever.

I'm not feeling any new bands because I don't have any money to pick anything up....I like Ill Blood by No Warning and I'm liking Terror ALOT.

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by Frate Raper

I love how most people that run there mouths are shit head ex scenesters trying to hold there own with kids that still have the heart to go floorpunch the night away...it's on every board that has scenster kids on it.

that's because us "ex-scenesters" are making fun of ourselves because we see the "next generation" bitching about the exact same things and saying the same cliche lines we used to say. i don't know about other people, but i just laugh at myself for the whole scene-points/name-dropping/obscure-band-t-shirts bla bla bla....i was once tangled up promoting my own band and zine, and my experiences tell me that despite all the "integrity" you have in the hardcore/punk scene, it all boils down to "scene points". have fun going to shows, i know i did, maybe you'll have a different outlook than me, but at least allow me to laugh at it

Originally posted by Dyptheria

that's because us "ex-scenesters" are making fun of ourselves because we see the "next generation" bitching about the exact same things and saying the same cliche lines we used to say. i don't know about other people, but i just laugh at myself for the whole scene-points/name-dropping/obscure-band-t-shirts bla bla bla....i was once tangled up promoting my own band and zine, and my experiences tell me that despite all the "integrity" you have in the hardcore/punk scene, it all boils down to "scene points". have fun going to shows, i know i did, maybe you'll have a different outlook than me, but at least allow me to laugh at it

I agree with you about laughing at yourself......I used to be in to ska when I was 14 and shit talk it to no end. I don't agree with scenesters I guess I should of went in to greater detail in my first post. I don't care what shirts you comped or what the newest band is your listening to.I'm just out to have a good time.I hardly go to shows now and haven't for about 2 years.I go if I if I want to see the band, not the faggots that that stand at the back running their mouth about this and that.I hate the same thing about graffiti I couldn't give a fuck about any one else but me and what I'm doing to do have a good time with like minded people.

I also love how after a few years of a few posts on any board local scene boards or graffiti kids can think they've earned the right to be a biter scenster faggot.

Guest angry xbox

yall are gay

:::spin kick to windmill to high kick :::

all integrity jams

especially 2000 ina 2000 watt sound system with the windows down rolling through the local hig school parking lot setting off alrms with that double kick.

Guest angry xbox

no

:::picking up change to spin kick out to windmill to high kick :::

all integrity jams hardcore, especially 2000 with the windows down bass knob turned up and rolling through the local rich High School setting off car alarms with the 2000 watt system and integrity's double kick!!!

ugh

Originally posted by onesandzeros

you know every once in a while I'm reminded of why I hate almost all metal influenced hardcore nowadays. Sometimes I fall into a lull of trying to make myself like these goddamn poseurs and their inability to write a song with no power whatsoever. But tonight solidified that hatred. Almost all the songs I wanted to hear off of "Those Who Fear Tomorrow...", a couple of the other hot jams I wanted to hear off off humanity, systems, and that other one there, no 2000 crap, and nothing off closure. amazing. All modern hardcore except for a few bands can once again go fuck themselves.

It hurt to type this....

thats funny ...when i saw them on saterday i had a different effect i realised how much i hate old school hardcore musicly so boring the same drum beat over and over and over.........give me some dillinger or

coalesce or converge......its all about the insanity....but it was good to see alot of guys i havent seen in years come out to a show

Archived