Intangible Fame Appreciation Thread

Guest Dr. Drew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Yup....you know you do it too...

Now all we have to do is figure out a way to do it togather without it being considered gay

Originally posted by socrates

Now all we have to do is figure out a way to do it togather without it being considered gay

Don't worry about the gay thing! He is gay for sure! So gay that he has even expressed how mad he is that I still owe him $20 dollars!

Hey IntFam.............I stepped to the bank today and totally forgot to transfer the cash that I owe you! I'll do it tomorrow okay?

Oh and socrates...........you never e-mailed me about my crew mate!

ETCETRA FAMILY

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Don't worry about the gay thing! He is gay for sure! So gay that he has even expressed how mad he is that I still owe him $20 dollars!

Hey IntFam.............I stepped to the bank today and totally forgot to transfer the cash that I owe you! I'll do it tomorrow okay?

I figured that when I noticed I stil had the same amount of money....and hey my phoen is temporaily out of service....cause im 20$ short on the bill ;) :lol: jus playin...but it is out of service till I pay the bill....just know it isnt cuz of that money....

Guest willy.wonka

http://cartogra.com/rs/D9CC7AFB-C3B1-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

"What I dooooooooooo in my spare time"

i'd fuck the dhit oput of thast..im drunk and congrats on havin 2 threads in your name..now you will be noticed;) , but that is the best damn ass i have seen in a while.

i think i am the best for havin a "RIP" THREAD IN MY NAME......HOW FAR WILL YOU GET?

• 5 months later...

The day this thread and the 3 other ones were made was a good day for me...i dont remember what i was doing...but it was fun...

these threads were made the same day as undertone immunity by wale. where is that n.o.?....

Archived