Instant Death. or my new cycle.

Guest j

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1982 Yamaha Maxim 550

1981 Yamaha Midnight Maxim 650

yeah...neither of those bitches run. Someone pulled out in front of me on the '82. Bike never really rode the same after that. The '81 is in pieces.

I ran into one of my old friends this past weekend. Dude picked up a '71 Triumph for a measly 2500 dollars. hand shift. the thing is just plain bad ass. I think I need one.

Only reason I don't have a sport bike...is because I know I'll kill myself on it. Nice bike though J. Watch out for the idiots...they're everywhere.

Guest Pilau Hands

where a helmet.

people die.

OH MY GOD I MEANT "WEAR"

what the shit.

never post right after you wake up. you are still stupid with sleep.

apparently i should wear a helmet in my daily life.

not true.

according to vespa canada the only difference is the engine size. 50cc and under... no M.

yeah... 416

My dads friend and girlfriend were riding on the hgihway and were broadsided by a pick up truck. His leg broke over his head, he has been in a coma since and it doesnt look good. His girlfriend needed her leg amputated. they both had helmets on too.

good luck

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The jury's still out on when I'm gonna get my V-Star, but I will...

Bike's looking hot, j...

seeks...you're not down with motorcycles?

honestly...I'm kinda split on the helmet debate.

One of my childhood friends just lost his dad to a motorcycle accident. He was wearing a helmet as was his wife...who just happened to go through the intersection a few seconds in front of him. The brain swelling was just too much.

Most people that I know, that refuse to wear them...do so on the belief that they would rather be dead than alive and paralyzed.

mamerro...have you heard of flyrite choppers?

Guest im not witty

and my boy just broke both his ankles in a bike wreck. physical therapy and all that ahead of him now. however as is usually the case, it was some dumb bitch pulling out and hitting him. unavoidable. be safe.

last week some fool smashed his ricer into a light pole and died not 3 blocks from here and afew years ago my neighbour was riding his bike drunk and crashed. he was in a halo (those neck braces that screw into your head) for two years. be careful, man.

i'm pro bike+helmet. god knows i was saved numerous times while riding dirt bikes because of them. i'd love a bike but if my own antics didn't kill me, surely one of the idiots that drive on this states highways and biways would.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

rather be dead than alive and paralyzed

I keep on thinking about that. In any event, I'm trying to be safe and alert when I'm riding.

I've already had two people hear the bike and think it's a Ducati. The sound of this thing is so sweet with the Two Brothers twin pipes. I hope to have actual pics tomorrow.

Nice bike effyoo!

Archived