Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Instagram. how does it work?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by NightmareOnElmStreet, Oct 24, 2012.

1. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

"cool" people

stupid is as stupid does

2. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

3. Lew Blum

Lew Blum Senior Member

#instagram #selfie #2014 #lulz #krink #jordans #hashtag #raveculture #dogpictures #dogstagram #catdoingsomethingmildlyamusing #jdm4lyfe #docmartins #lastpersontoreplythread #dontbother #eraseitfromyourmind #lewblumwillwinanipod #postingisunnecessary #lewblumisvictorious #bieber #cleantrains #yogapants #lookatmyart #picturesofmydinner #iamsuccesffullandthisprovesit #thiscouldbeusbut #drake #weirdasiannewskappa

4. ThatDrawingBitch

ThatDrawingBitch Member

Some kiddy tried to start beef with Decy and within 10 min of his insta I had his real name, uni, and where he works.

I don't get this, I'm super para about my face online and even other writers ask me why and I'm like... DURRRRRRRRRR

5. injury

injury 12oz Loyalist

meh, i got one, semi recently.
    i'll add a few of you between staring at suicide girls.

ripley_suicide <3<3<3<3

6. injury

injury 12oz Loyalist

b&h i added you
    private accounts though?!?! you gangstas

7. KILZ FILLZ

Say oontz onn a pic of mine so I know who you be

8. bobbydigital

bobbydigital Member

i'll never understand it

9. KILZ FILLZ

10. injury

injury 12oz Loyalist

IG does take the guesswork out of meeting people though... find out who's an idiot asshole without ever leaving your mobile device.

it also shows me when/where someone i'm beefing with does new spots so i can go over them.

not all bad.

11. NightmareOnElmStreet

NightmareOnElmStreet Veteran Member

12. injury

injury 12oz Loyalist

13. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm probably going to have to bite the bullet and get in on this trip, unfortunately. I like the online graf crowd simply because I get to see graf and talk shit about it, which is was 12OZ was for me.
    I get inspired to paint and design when I'm around graf.

I haven't had the time to paint for almost a year now and have been ruthlessly been stocking paint. Now with 12OZ turning in to nowheresville I have all this paint and ebbing motivation to use it.

This place aint coming back, hence my drunken phoenix thread. So, guess I'll have to go where the crowd goes to get my mojo back. Sucks though, I don't tweet, I say next to nothing on FB
    and in general prefer keep my social media footprint pretty light.

14. KILZ FILLZ

It's worth checking out. The big posters on flikr are making the switch too.
    You can follow a bunch of graff feeds and not have to post a single pic on your acct.

15. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

i love IG. I think it's an excellent outlet for artists too.