Inspector Birthhole

Gnes 37

over this weekend i got a chance to see alot of women nude in person it started out at my home boy's bachelor party. The boys rounded enough cash to get 2 cheap tweaker whores which i thought was funny one of the was sporting dreads with a minature white baseball cap and her facial features were condensed on her normal head making it more the hideous. plus the deep tummy and beaver tail tit wrinkles werent doing much justice either, but none the less she had a nice looking pussy. then on the other hand theres this other girl which i thought kinda resembled a lighter shade of aaliyah the singer who previously died in a plane crash. which is not at all a bad thing. but then the down side was the roast beef curtains with the cat shreads. i can appreciate a girl's vagina but this was one beat up ho. a lot of the people were making fun of the girl with the dreads and the small hat found out the girl had a bald spot after asking her numerous times to remove that stupid hat she felt bad and didnt want to perform anymore. so it was aaliyah entertaining all the horndogs that night. before they left we demanded some money back otherwise we wouldve beat up their bodygaurd some little twerp with a 10/90 and he thought he was tough coughed out like 75% of the money we gave em to come over back. and kicked them out. ha ha ha fun times. Then sunday night my crew member and I went to a strip club and the crazy thing is i run into some girl i knew from back in the day and damn she improved alot besides her profession but then who cares i think some strippers are dope back then she was all chubby and shit and now shes all thin she still had the beautifull face but lost the fat off her arms and waist. i was pointing her out to my homeboy and he was like "damn she's hot" and shit and i just laughed it off but little did i know the same fucker went up to her and paid her to give me a dance it was fucking hillarious.. and no her pussy wasnt all beat up and shit shit was grade A virgin style. and after she gave me a dance she called 3 of her ladies to give me and my crew free dances the other girls were so and so one of them looked like a 80's demi moore i thought was funny.. oh well i better stop before i write a small novel. i hope your weekends are as fun as mines...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Wilt

damn...must be fun.where you live they take off tops and bottoms?in strip clubs i mean...thats dope..

yeah i think you have to go to certain clubs for that in the one i went to all of them took their panties of and you can sit around the stage and if you like the girl you put a dollar bill out and when she approaches you. you lay on you back head rest are provided and she grinds your face "not rubbing" maybe slap your face with her tits or give you a pretend kiss and then she takes the dollar away..

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Wilt

where you live they take off tops and bottoms?in strip clubs i mean...thats dope..

Man.. we get spoiled up here in Canada.

Not only do we get Topless, Bottomless, full Liquor service,

Lap Dances, couch dances, FACE! Dances, moderate touching,

though the pants handjobs

and... our own towel for when the dance is though.

BUT... it's in canadian currency, so figure it's like 7$ a song.

(I've even seen strppers on stage fuck each other with flashlights!)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Man.. we get spoiled up here in Canada.

Not only do we get Topless, Bottomless, full Liquor service,

Lap Dances, couch dances, FACE! Dances, moderate touching,

though the pants handjobs

and... our own towel for when the dance is though.

BUT... it's in canadian currency, so figure it's like 7$ a song.

(I've even seen strppers on stage fuck each other with flashlights!)

I was just about to say this. Americans only get topless? Damn, sucks to be you.....

Guest --zeSto--

I heard it's like this in Vegas...

Cabaret Style (thongs and pasties) can serve food.

Topless Bars can serve Alcohol while you watch but not food.

Full nudity means you have to drink in a seperate room.

At the brothels you can eat baked alaska out of her ass if you pay enough.

here in canada...

all the working guys know that there's nothing better then the lunch buffet.

(Except for maybe the Last-Call-Pizza-Slice)

no no no...in SOME places in america you can get the topless/bottomless joints and shit..just not in my city at the moment..however i heard there is a place about an hour away that is topless/bottomless....

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Also you can put a dollar on your nose and they pick it up with your pussy, not to mention they put thier hands down your pants..

what if you don't have a pussy? do they use theirs?:)

Originally posted by suburbian bum

man, money is the dirtyest shit in the world, i feel sorry for those girls who have to pick up money with their pussys that has been in peoples asses.

no kidding. that could mean some serious infection. and also, i have money in my ass.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

man, money is the dirtyest shit in the world, i feel sorry for those girls who have to pick up money with their pussys that has been in peoples asses.

Imagine how many dollars you've handled in your life. Now imagine how many Male dancers have shoved dollars into there thongs .... pretty good chance youve shook hands with not only george washington but with officer naughty's brown eye as well...

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Gnes 37

ha ha ha yeah i hear the mormons in utah get the best strip clubs

i hear mormons arent allowd to touch thier penis when they piss cause its a sin....

Archived