1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Insomniacs Unite

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, Dec 2, 2003.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom 12oz Veteran Member

Insomniacs Unite

Discussion started by GucciCondom - Dec 2, 2003

So who else has to get up for school or work at 6am but can't sleep? Fuck sleep I layed in bed with my eyes closed for almost 2 hours and didn't even begin to drift off to sleep. So I have just been sitting around playing Tony Hawk Underground and smoking all my cigarettes all night. Maybe its the fact that I called it a sick day and slept until 5pm and consumed like 7 cokes but I often find myself like this. I'll start to get comfortable then get all itchy..then get comfortable again and start feeling hot and then my back will start hurting and shit and I can't seem to be comfortable long enough to fall asleep. I guess I'll probably just stay up the rest of the night theres no sense in getting an hour or two of sleep it will be harder to get up then if I just stayed up. Who else is out there? I know im not alone.

GucciCondom - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE 12oz Elite Member

EyeforAnEYE - Replied Dec 2, 2003

insomnia sucks man, i went to sleep at 7am the other morning. I usually take tylenol pm's they work, but in moderation, you dont want your liver to get all fucked.

EyeforAnEYE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom - Replied Dec 2, 2003

Yeah I fucking hate it. I have no problem with it on the weekend I sort of like just getting a lot of time to myself all night..but on the weekend I can end up going to sleep and sleep until whenever. During the week when I fall asleep for a couple hours and have to get up all early its the shittiest feeling. Then all day I'm like a fuckin zombie.

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Dec 2, 2003

I get to get up at 7 to watch a 2 year old til 5 o'clock, then I go to work for 8 hours....Atleast I know I will sleep tomorrow night. If I hadn't agreed to watch this little shit 4 days a week my lack of sleeping when its dark out wouldn't be a problem. My sisters little mistake is ruining my life. Everyone said kids would ruin my life but I atleast that it would be my own.

<3,
    Zack Morris

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. justaname

justaname 12oz Member

justaname - Replied Dec 2, 2003

yup!
    last school year, i went on sleeping for only 3 to 4 hours a night for straight 2 months, for some nights i stayed up all focking nite doing nothing but sit on the computer! :eek:
    and for this past month... i always go to sleep around 3 or 4 then woke up at 7:30 to get ready for school... fuck it.. im gonna go do my fucking essay
    wanna help? i need it....

justaname - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Dec 2, 2003

dang. i was just kicking myself for not getting enough sleep cuz i have to be at work by 1230

effyoo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. GucciCondom

GucciCondom - Replied Dec 2, 2003

Yeah fuck school that shit really fucks me up. I'm tired all the time, I dont feel like doing anything anymore. Plus I been getting a lot of stress from it lately and had to get some anxiety meds and I get these fucking terrible stomach pains a lot in the morning. Lately I have been just like fuck it. Because when I don't try and don't worry about getting work done and being there on time and all of the bullshit the stomach pains stop coming for the most part and I seem to be a happier person. So I'm just like if it means my grades have to go down the shitter for me to live my life then so be it, because I don't think I could keep going on with how things were. I still have two years left so I don't know what I'm going to do :mad:

8. justaname

justaname 12oz Member

justaname - Replied Dec 2, 2003

yo gucci.... since you ain't really doing anything
    wanna help me with my focking essay?
    what's your aim? mine is xlphunguslx

justaname - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Dec 2, 2003

I feel ya on the whole stress thing gucci. I am getting to where even if I can't find the fucking tshirt I am looking for I get pissed off. I am turning into an even bigger prick than I alrady was, and thats not a good thing. A mixture of no sleep, a poor social/sex life, and being a manager at a shitty fucking restaurant all while stressing out about trying to get your portfolio done for school makes Zacko a fucking prick.

<3,
    Zack Morris

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Dec 2, 2003

jesus, what type of school makes you get up at 6 for it? shit, thats shocking!

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Dec 2, 2003

nah fuck that. i'd die if i have insomnia. i love sleep wayyyy too much.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  12. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist 12oz Elite Member

CinchedWaist - Replied Dec 2, 2003

I have absolutely noooo problem falling asleep, especially if my boyfriend is lying next to me...he's like a natural sedative.
    What I do have a problem with is waking up early in the morning. I HATE it. I would usually wake up around 10 or 11, b/c of work I have to wake up at 7. Throws the circadian rhythms off track.

CinchedWaist - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. imported_Tesseract - Replied Dec 2, 2003

I'm far from being an insomniac, however my relation with sleep is kinda sick. I can sleep anytime, anyplace and under any circumstances....10 minutes after i decide it i'm on ZZZzzzzz mode.
    The problem is that i dont like sleeping in the night, i prefer being out, drinking or just doing my shit at home when everyone is asleep.
    Night is the only peacefull time...
    The result of that is that these last 3 years i've never slept before 3 am (ussually 530) and i've never woke up before 10(ussually 12)...me and the real world have issues.

14. RubbeRBand

RubbeRBand 12oz Member

RubbeRBand - Replied Dec 2, 2003

OOOoooOOO┬║┬║OOOooh, I have a boyf, and heh keaps meh wahm at night. ooooh, I'm so jelousss$$...

RubbeRBand - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. ares

ares 12oz Member

ares - Replied Dec 2, 2003

I don't get it that bad when I have school, but in the summer, I can never sleep. I couldn't tell you how many 10 hour shifts I've done on less than 1 hours sleep. During the school year, I usually get to sleep before midnight, but when I wake up, it feels like I haven't gotten to sleep yet.

ares - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: