Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

insomnia

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by hollowtips, Jan 14, 2006.

1. hollowtips

hollowtips Junior Member

i searched and found no insomnia thread.... if there is sorry... just close it

2. hollowtips

hollowtips Junior Member

lately i havent been able to sleep... any suggestions?

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I searched and found no "hollow tips having sex with a mule in front of his 14 year old sister shooting heroin into her baby" thread but figured I should just add it to this thread...

4. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

Wack off. I just did, and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

5. hollowtips

hollowtips Junior Member

6. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

When you drink it makes everything easy...you stay up until you absolutely have to pass out - than the next day you regret it but its so bad that its funny. Than you do METH!

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Diphenhydramine HCI 25mg's also known as walgreens "sleep aid"

Never tried it, but am thinking about it for those long flights i have ahead of me...

8. hollowtips

hollowtips Junior Member

fuck meth....
    i dunno ive been pretty sober lately and it leads to late nights.. or no sleep at all... david cross standup was my only savior but my ipod broke and im without entertainment...
    i need some hobbies or something....

9. hollowtips

hollowtips Junior Member

hmmmm we'll see ive been using nyquil for awhile.... but that just leaves me with a headache
    *spl*

10. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Well on the label of sleep aid it says its non habbit forming like plus its only a sleepaid you dont get all the other pain releaving agents you dont need in nyquil and tylenol pm.

11. hollowtips

hollowtips Junior Member

ill check it out man.. right on

12. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Its like you're an amature at life. if you aren't drowning your pain you're annoying the world with complaints - get high on white drugs or go shoot up your nephew...

13. hollowtips

hollowtips Junior Member

haha.... this is all an antithesis for my c*cai*e usage...
    but even when im not meeting with my white girl... i still have problems sleeping.... i should just start bombing more again...

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

be more active.
    go to the gym.
    eat better.
    get off the computer.
    lay down.

15. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

^the above statement doesn't make any sense...

an·tith·e·sis ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-tth-ss)
    n. pl. an·tith·e·ses (-sz)
    Direct contrast; opposition.
    The direct or exact opposite: Hope is the antithesis of despair.

A figure of speech in which sharply contrasting ideas are juxtaposed in a balanced or parallel phrase or grammatical structure, as in “Hee for God only, shee for God in him� (John Milton).
    The second and contrasting part of such a juxtaposition.
    The second stage of the Hegelian dialectic process, representing the opposite of the thesis.

..coke keeps you going, not doing it doesn't keep you awake unless you're a genuine drug addict and should be in rehab or in bed with your nephew- whats really going on here? PM me your credit card number, I think I know what we can do for you