INSIGHT kwota bsm ba unc

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by *see-phore*:

sights in UN?

imit,you know thats all one guy right?

the last three of those pictures didnt come through,what da phuck boyeeee

yeah he is even tho he doesn't rep it much he still is part of it.....don't know why those flicks ain't showin' up.....

[This message has been edited by just~someone~else~ (edited 07-31-2001).]

Guest kidlugz
Originally posted by ulcer:

I just saw a sighto tag in the background of a shot on the show blind date, he's even up on tv. Yes I watch blind date, go to hell.

yeah! i caught that too. don't be ashamed of blind date man.....i love it too. wasn't that ms. toronto chick a total cunt? that italian guy was way too forgiving with her. if i was him i would've ripped her a new asshole. fuck a ho.

Guest --zeSto--

here's my first encounter with sight...

so we were just chillin' at landsdown on a hot

summer day... sipping on ice cold 40's.

We see these two guys catching flicks down the way.

They come by and we introduce ourselves.

Turns out to be sight and circuit.

Long story short...

I end up giving him most of my 40 (as I didn't need any more)

Then I end up running into him in alcohol-related senarios.

The next week at the beer store,

then at this little bar,

then at this bigger bar,

then on this patio...

It's like he drinks as much as I do..

which I respect.. 'cause he just burns it,

even when he's hammered.

I both love and hate blind date, It's kind of cool, but I can't take it when the guys try to kiss the ladies and they pull away, and the dude doesn't get the hint and keeps trying and I end up feeling so embarrased for the both of them that I literally have to change the channel. Ms. Toronto was a bitch, but what do you expect from a beauty queen, the women always have everything figured out, and treat the guys like pathetic pieces of crap. If they have everything figured out and are so great why the hell do they need blind date to hook them up, fuck you Ms. Toronto, fuck you bad.

Guest kidlugz

I both love and hate blind date, It's kind of cool, but I can't take it when the guys try to kiss the ladies and they pull away, and the dude doesn't get the hint and keeps trying and I end up feeling so embarrased for the both of them that I literally have to change the channel. Ms. Toronto was a bitch, but what do you expect from a beauty queen, the women always have everything figured out, and treat the guys like pathetic pieces of crap. If they have everything figured out and are so great why the hell do they need blind date to hook them up, fuck you Ms. Toronto, fuck you bad.

i will post my response to this in my "blind date" thread in channel zero. but i feel you dawg.

Toronto is a big city, I believe it's the 4th largest market in North America. )

its the third next l.a and nyc,and just befor montreal and mexico city and thats in the western world!

it also has the worlds largest west indian communitie....

(Canada)highest rate of immigration in the world....

north americas 3rd poorest neighborhood[behind the south bronx and a place in vancouver]

the highest murder rate in one postal code(jamestown cres. and John Garland Blvd. one town house complex[32 murders,17 unsolved in 1999]

plus one of the tallest free standing strucures in the world...

the largest carribean festival in the world....

the largest problem with youth crime in Canada......

(mississagua/Etobicoke) known as the "Street racing capital of the world."

plus we've got the best darned police chief in the world!

plus much more but i wanna do shit today!

[This message has been edited by *see-phore* (edited 08-01-2001).]

Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

insight is the most drunken and well known writer in canada. i'm not sure how long he's been writing but he has definitly worked hard to get to where he is now. his style of piecing has evolved over the years, he has gone through many types of "wildstyle" lettering and color schemes....the first pieces i have seen by him were complicated lettering styles with basic color schemes, then complicated color schemes with simple letters, then complicated lettering with complicated color schemes, and finally where he is at today, doing surreal 3d pieces with a sort of snake like pattern(funny enuff in chinease horoscopes he is a snake)....he is "up" all over north america with pieces and bombing.....overall he is probably the most creative and original writer in canada....don't sleep on sightos, you'll soon enuff be riding his nut sack like a lot of writers up here canada.....

some of those flix dont even come close to the potential of sighto. you should see some of his shit he burned in his home town! some shit no ones ever seen before...my opinion=best in cananda

Archived