Inside My Book......

6souls

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest havek
Originally posted by canfucker

those are some gimp ass sketches except the resp, which i've seen on here before anyways.

yo what up canfucker this shit here isnt the same resp as u seen on the other thread this catt here seems 2 be from va and the resp u seen on the other one is from toledo,ohio he writes ra/cf 4 there main krewz well just just here 2 fill u in peace

Originally posted by havek

yo what up canfucker this shit here isnt the same resp as u seen on the other thread this catt here seems 2 be from va and the resp u seen on the other one is from toledo,ohio he writes ra/cf 4 there main krewz well just just here 2 fill u in peace

can you post the other one to show this guy up? I remember it as being way better. I hate that little arrow on this one he just posted. you know i hate when people post dumb threads and i think about how much better off we would all be if I had the scanner instead of them. :heated:

Originally posted by ?uestZion

y would u post this to begin with....how come u put your form minnesota and then put 305 style on ur shyt...i didnt kno oil passed away that cat was all over miami....

oil one

rest in power.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Originally posted by forest gump

dude 6souls my dog shits better looking tthings than that last phile dude keep trying for a while maybe a few years if then maybe nont even then caome back and post some

the 2nd resp lovein it

I Don't write. I observe, take flix, & get drawings. I am a fan and a supporter of the art. Aight!

• 7 years later...

Archived